The online racing simulator
Get Excited It Is Tiny's B-day
(117 posts, started )
Happy Birthday tiny
Quote from Tweaker :Bestest LFS girl evAr (who refuses to show herself! )

This is the reply i got after asking one of her friends if she was "fit" - "I told him to tell next person that asks that I'm 3'9 450 pounds of cute, slightly bow legged, and crossed eyed. lol"

She sounds hot to me, so much so i asked her out, she still hasnt replied back yet.

Anyways, happy bday you bow legged, cross eyed sexy thing you.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :This is the reply i got after asking one of her friends if she was "fit" - "I told him to tell next person that asks that I'm 3'9 450 pounds of cute, slightly bow legged, and crossed eyed. lol"

She sounds hot to me, so much so i asked her out, she still hasnt replied back yet.

hehe!

and btw your avatar is nasty! whatever happened to innocent kids...........
Quote from L(Oo)ney :This is the reply i got after asking one of her friends if she was "fit" - "I told him to tell next person that asks that I'm 3'9 450 pounds of cute, slightly bow legged, and crossed eyed. lol"

lol that was technine. He said someone was asking so I told him just tell them that reply and they'd stop asking.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
tiny, how did you get into LFS? Sims + girls aren't that usual afaik.
#32 - tpa
wow, we have a girl here now?

Happy Birthday!

It's mine too, btw (22)
Quote from deggis :tiny, how did you get into LFS?

It was given to me as a gift by Ian.h. I don't think I've ever had so much fun or met so many wonderful people before... and all because of one kind gift.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tpa :wow, we have a girl here now?

Happy Birthday!

It's mine too, btw (22)

lol I thought you always knew I was a girl. Happy Birthday btw

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#35 - tpa
Quote from tinyk :lol I thought you always knew I was a girl. Happy Birthday btw

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

erm, I don't think I've known you until just now. But I like you already :icon23: ...

Since you don't drink
Quote from tpa :erm, I don't think I've known you until just now. But I like you already :icon23: ...

Since you don't drink

lol if you're the same tpa from S1... I used to give you a hard time because you'd join our server with naughty nicks. lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Same as mine
Happy bday tiny and hope to see u on the track more rather then spectating dsrc servers
Pffff tiny, now you have all this interest from other guys around here, a picture is a must. But no normal Google'imaged picture will do, you have to write our names on a piece of paper and hold it up next to you.

Buuutttttt you'll never do it, probably had some bad experiences with doing it, OR you just think we'll give a bad reaction :P

On the subject of some girls playing LFS... I haven't seen one in a long time since I knew about tiny. Back in S1 there were a few, but they haven't been around much anymore.... it's a shame, cuz some girls do like racing cars. Givem a wheel, pedals, and a BMW, and they will surely cut you off online
your such a pest tweaker! illepall
A funny pest though
Quote from Tweaker :On the subject of some girls playing LFS... I haven't seen one in a long time since I knew about tiny. Back in S1 there were a few, but they haven't been around much anymore.... it's a shame, cuz some girls do like racing cars. Givem a wheel, pedals, and a BMW, and they will surely cut you off online

I remember before S1 was out there was someone (Russian name) that would regularly wipe the floor with everyone in GTi.
Then someone else explained that Russian name translated as 'little girl' (or something similar)
Sure showed me up on the track!
I remember her, she was damn fast :o
Quote from Tweaker :On the subject of some girls playing LFS... I haven't seen one in a long time since I knew about tiny. Back in S1 there were a few, but they haven't been around much anymore.... it's a shame, cuz some girls do like racing cars. Givem a wheel, pedals, and a BMW, and they will surely cut you off online

You ever seen Annabelle around in S2?
#45 - JJ72
*Cough* Never stop trying do you? Tweak.

um but yeah if we got the MRT several christmas back then nothing is impossible.
Quote from TagForce :You ever seen Annabelle around in S2?

No, and that is one of the girl drivers that I saw a lot in S1... haven't seen her once in S1 afaik. She was good, and fun to race with.
Think I saw her once in S2.

But you suck Tiny. Today is MY b-day
Have a good one anyways
Quote from Nick_ll :Think I saw her once in S2.

But you suck Tiny. Today is MY b-day
Have a good one anyways

Hey it was mine first.

Happy Birthday!:balloons:
I hope you had a wonderful day.

Quote from TagForce : How about I arrange for a vacation to the US next summer?

:faint2:

Annabelle hangs out a lot on the FM server racing on oval track.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#49 - tpa
Quote from tinyk :lol if you're the same tpa from S1... I used to give you a hard time because you'd join our server with naughty nicks. lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

hm, I don't really remember but I have to admit that does kinda sound like me

btw, I wasn't quite finished with writing my previous post in this thread. A friend of mine hit the submit button and I kinda forgot about it. It should have said:

"Since you don't drink, I'll have a drink to your health tonight." :drink:
Quote from deggis :Even better than the MPH '05 girl? Because we have a pic of her

Mmmmm, she's very nice. I used to think that the guys manning the LFS stand at the MPH show had a bit of a raw deal since they had to put up with the general public - never occurred to me that blonde glamour-type models would be trying it out. I take it from the outfit that she's a promo girl? Don't tell me nobody took the opportunity to offer her some "hands on" personal tuition in a hydraulic vibrating seat...

And of course, happy birthday Tiny. Haven't had the pleasure of racing on a dSRC server lately but hopefully will do again soon. And what's this nonsense about not drinking? It's your birthday - go and get pissed. You know you want to.

Get Excited It Is Tiny's B-day
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG