The online racing simulator
Overclocking
(145 posts, closed, started )
Quote from DieKolkrabe :You're not lying??

GIVE ME A BREAK! Stop lying and denying it. Just forget the whole overclocking issue.

You know nothing about overclocking, are not going to listen, why am I even bothering to help you...mods, please lock this thread. And ban the lying whining SOB as well :S

DK

you havent helped me one bit...only Jakg, John, and some other people have
Quote from harjun :...only Jakg, John, and some other people have

we've tried, you then pretend to read the links i post and come back with n00bish quotes showing you haven't
Who has the bag of marshmellows? Now what about a singsong around the campfire?
Somebody get the fire started...

Another n00b bites the dust
Thanks Niko.

I'll let you guys burn the witch, so to speak

DK
Quote from harjun :you havent helped me one bit...only Jakg, John, and some other people have

Read the posts of Tristan and Gooden again. They were the most helpful ones.
:S Is it time to lock this thread yet?
kk..Marshmallows anyone?
I want sausages damn it!
also, harjun, you do realize you're only stressing 1/2 your CPU, not all of it becuase said processer is multi cored?
Now i have to try and put my RAM on a divider
Take a machete to it? :S
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :not until we have seen the pictures of his watercooled laptop that he bragged so much about in his other thread.

Like he told me on MSN he made it up - he makes up temperatures on cooling to stop people telling him about how he'll blow up his laptop because he's heard it, and ignored it all, before.
Quote from Jakg :Like he told me on MSN he made it up - he makes up temperatures on cooling to stop people telling him about how he'll blow up his laptop because he's heard it, and ignored it all, before.

i know, but i want him to admit it himself.
Somehow, I doubt he'll show...slap me if I'm wrong.
This thread should be locked and continue by pm's because the spammer's are starting to claw there way to this thread.
+1
If I say "I SPAM OLOLOLOLOLZ" in
REALLY
BIG
LETTERS, like so:

I SPAM OLOLOLOLOLZ,
I wonder if it will give BobSmith the excuse he needs to lock it.
This thread is closed

Overclocking
(145 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG