The online racing simulator
Heroes
(62 posts, started )
Heroes
I noticed someone around here had a 'Heroes' avatar and wondered what it was all about.
A couple of weeks ago a new TV series started on BBC2 called Heroes.
This sort of program usually doesn't bother me, but I have to say i'm really enjoying it ATM.
Anyone else into it?

Andrew
Leon Trotsky, he got an ice pick, that made his ears burn.
I like heroes It is a good series and some parts I found slightly humourous but as your watching on bbc2 I wont spoil it for you
Quote from Greboth :I like heroes It is a good series and some parts I found slightly humourous but as your watching on bbc2 I wont spoil it for you

I take it from that you have watched it on SKY?
Heroes sucks in my oppinion.
It`s nothing orginal or anything, the actors are bad, aswell as plots / happenings in the serie.

It`s pure crap from Hollywood.

I want some good quality series to come to the TV again, LOST was fun the first sesion, but in my oppinion it should end there. Because I didn`t even botter to follow the serie a lot in 2th session, and the 3th haven`t I seen yet.
Poor LOST, good in the start, but now totaly crap.

And then I`m going back topic, Heroes sucks, end of story.
Quote from The Very End :I want some good quality series to come to the TV again, LOST was fun the first sesion, but in my oppinion it should end there. Because I didn`t even botter to follow the serie a lot in 2th session, and the 3th haven`t I seen yet.
Poor LOST, good in the start, but now totaly crap.

And then I`m going back topic, Heroes sucks, end of story.

LOST + quality = fail, including the 1st season

Not yet seen Heroes though. I'm more interested about Jericho, the other recent hit show... not yet seen that either.
Quote from mrfell :I take it from that you have watched it on SKY?

Yes. Hereos plots aren't too deep or powerful but as entertainment I liked it. What I am finally getting round to watching now though is 4400 season 3 which looks like could be good.
I've watched the full first series and I can safely say that I thought it rocked.

It was described to me by someone as basicly comic book stuff, super heroes and all of it and it's usually people who liked that stuff who would like heroes. I was never into comic books or the usual super hero things and still loved it.

Would highly encourage anybody who hasn't saw it to watch an episode or two.
#9 - nihil
Quote from Mazz4200 :Leon Trotsky, he got an ice pick, that made his ears burn.

The Great Elmyr

I tried watching Heroes, but it was too slow to develop for me....

NO MORE HEROES ANY MORE (repeat ad infinitum...)

BTW ... My heroes as a child were Guy the Gorilla, David Hemery, and Neil Armstrong... What a team that would make!)
#10 - arco
I've been watching it, I was expecting it to be a bit crap but I am suprised to be enjoying it. At the moment I am waiting till next week, I made the mistake of watching BBC 3 right after the episode 2 weeks ago, so now I've had to skip a week to get back into sync.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've been watching it, I was expecting it to be a bit crap but I am suprised to be enjoying it. At the moment I am waiting till next week, I made the mistake of watching BBC 3 right after the episode 2 weeks ago, so now I've had to skip a week to get back into sync.

I'm away next week so watched bbc3 last night so i dont miss it next week cool!!
Yeh I want to know what that guy tells him, the time travel dude, I don't know the names yet
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Yeh I want to know what that guy tells him, the time travel dude, I don't know the names yet

Come on, thats the easiest one to remember HIRO....Heros!

....that's the only one I remember and that the reason why.
Heroes rocks! I followed it from the start, on a weekly basis. It's a shame it'll still take a while before the 2nd season starts =)
First season was great despite being entirely derivative of better storylines from comics. (Not that comics themselves are terribly original...)

Season finale was a huge disappointment, though.
I watched the first season of Heroes and I thought it was quite good. I liked its comic style story telling and characters.
I was ill for a week and watched the whole Season 1 on Stage-6 online.
If you can watch it in one piece it's ok, but waiting for each episode would just suck...

In fact: Funny to watch but in the end nothing that you would really miss if you didn't watch it
Funny, I liked the ending of season one, you were allways wondering about how things would fall into place and what would happen.

I think Season two starts in a couple of weeks (In the US I think) I only watched the first season a couple of weeks ago so it's good timing.

Hiri Nakamura FTW!
#20 - axus
Heroes is stupidly predictable and feels like a not-so-tacky soap opear tbh... from what I've seen anyway.

LOST is way awesome... better than sliced bread even. Seriously, season 3 is off the scale good. I don't know how anyone can dislike it, assuming they understand what's happened so far.
Quote from axus :Heroes is stupidly predictable and feels like a not-so-tacky soap opear tbh... from what I've seen anyway.

LOST is way awesome... better than sliced bread even. Seriously, season 3 is off the scale good. I don't know how anyone can dislike it, assuming they understand what's happened so far.

You asking me what that canot be liked with season 3?
Oh my god, I mean, suddently there is like 3 other tribes of TEH OTHERZZ, , and then suddently there are like a whole city of camps and a lot of islands around. I mean, there you got a lot of reasons why you possible canot like the 3th sesion of lost in the serie lost.
#22 - axus
Quote from The Very End :You asking me what that canot be liked with season 3?
Oh my god, I mean, suddently there is like 3 other tribes of TEH OTHERZZ, , and then suddently there are like a whole city of camps and a lot of islands around. I mean, there you got a lot of reasons why you possible canot like the 3th sesion of lost in the serie lost.

Worst summary of season 3. Ever.
A lot of islands around? - there's just one, why the hell not?
3 tribes of the others? Really? Where did you see tribes?
A whole city of camps? You mean the barracks? What the hell's wrong with that?

Yeah, it's a bit far-fetched, but it's science-fiction after all. It's all well justified too.

You just want something to watch while eating your popcorn? Yeah, then Heroes is better. LOST has much more emphasis on personality and characters, from a psychological point of view it's much more interesting.
I have to admit, that seson 1 of LOST was great, mainly because it has some sort of a plot, and you got known to the person. But seson 2 was bad, and 3 is a big pile of crap, I feel sorry for the channels that sended episodes from lost season 3, what a waste of good TV time.
Quote from DarkTimes :Summer Glau FTW!

Agree Although she seems to be type cast as a crazy person lol.

Quote from Bawbag :Funny, I liked the ending of season one, you were allways wondering about how things would fall into place and what would happen.

I think Season two starts in a couple of weeks (In the US I think) I only watched the first season a couple of weeks ago so it's good timing.

Hiri Nakamura FTW!

It is hard to talk about thing when people havn't seen it BUT I didn't like the end so much.

Heroes
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG