The online racing simulator
Overclocking
(145 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The General Lee :Great....*Rolls eyes*

I guess you overclocked it then, with your extra skill?

Yeah, I lol'd at the signiture too.

Harjun, your signiture imply's that you've got more skill. For someone who doesn't even know how to overclock a computer without the help of a lot of people, for your personal sake and reputation, I really suggest you remove that signiture.
Quote from mcintyrej :Yeah, I lol'd at the signiture too.

Harjun, your signiture imply's that you've got more skill. For someone who doesn't even know how to overclock a computer without the help of a lot of people, for your personal sake and reputation, I really suggest you remove that signiture.

I'd say he is either suffering from Red Bull withdrawl or he is drinking more than ever
#79 - Jakg
Quote from The General Lee :I guess you overclocked it then, with your extra skill?

Just ftr, using ClockGen doesn't require too much skill, overclocking doesn't require too much skill as a whole really, just a lot of understanding of WHY something doesn't work, and how far you can push things.
Jakg...its cause my RAM cant keep up..thats what they're saying on overclock.net...so do i have to try and overclock my RAM...or underclock it, apparantly it should be the same as my FSB, which is about 230...and right now my RAM is 390 or something
Really, harjun, stop. You know nothing about how computers work. You can't tell the difference between the FSB speed and the RAM speed (which is probably DDR), so you really should LEAVE YOUR PC alone.
#82 - Jakg
I did mention about putting your RAM on a divider, but as you told me "i'm not overclocking my FSB, i'm overclocking my CPU!"

To all non-geeks out there, on his CPU you can't overclock without raising the FSB. This single statement shows that A. He has NO clue what he is doing and that B. He has NO intention to learn.

Good luck Harjun, hope it just sort of gets unstable rather than blowing up.

I'm off to more important things, gots me a nice Core 2 Based Xeon that i've finally got working (YAY!) to overclock (....and to install windows on...(
not this tosser again, hardon or what ever your name is just put a sledge hammer through the bloody thing and be done with it. you really pissed me off last time with your bullshit claims about water cooling and then cry to a mod to lock the thread when you could'nt bring pictures.

your sig says it all to me it takes more skill, skill that you dont have and never will because your an imature retard. :dnfnoob::chair:
Quote from andybarsblade :not this tosser again, hardon or what ever your name is just put a sledge hammer through the bloody thing and be done with it. you really pissed me off last time with your bullshit claims about water cooling and then cry to a mod to lock the thread when you could'nt bring pictures.

your sig says it all to me it takes more skill, skill that you dont have and never will because your an imature retard. :dnfnoob::chair:

All you are contributing to this thread is more unnecessary flaming. Everyone gets the point that Harjun is too arrognat for his own good, and obviously he hasn't destroyed his laptop (yet). The flaming needs to stop, and the thread needs to be closed. Harjun can continue destroying his laptop on the Overclock forums.
#86 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :Jack please look at my thread on overclock.net

I really do wanna learn

http://www.overclock.net/amd-cpus/222413-clockgen-4.html

I've linked you to the stuff you need. You just lie about your cooling so that people wont tell you what an UTTERLY STUPID idea this is.

I think this guy summed it up perfectly:
Quote from h00chi3 :So you don't want to pay, and you don't want to listen, you just want. Good luck!:heyjoe67_

PS - Your CPU is running between 49 and 56° in the screenshots you posted when it's IDLING. I will not let my CPU go past 55° under load because it starts getting dangerous.

Your memory needs to on a divider, you need to give up overclocking a laptop and asses whether you really need a laptop. Would a labotomy work just as well?
and what did you just contribute? naff all. just lock the thread and ban him
Quote from andybarsblade :not this tosser again, hardon or what ever your name is

I nearly laughed harder at this statement then I did at Hardons other overclocking thread.

I hope you dont burt too much when your laptop goes bang. Get the hoover primed because you will have alot of soot to clean up.

kthxbai.
Aw jeez....You got one thread closed, this one's heading the same way..when will you learn...

Harjun, just stop, PLEASE. Why the feck do your parents let you have a laptop...I'm suprised they haven't taken it off you...And have you thought that if you do blow it up, you may not get another one?

Just my 0.02 Euro...

Also +1 to whoever said lock and ban him...Maybe instead of messing about with a £700 laptop, maybe a top spec Fisher Price model may be more appropriate?
Why are you guys still helping him, he's obviously retarded or something.

Harjun Semprons will get up to 2.5ghz easily dont worry about your temps in clockgen that program is very unreliable. :up:
Its because he is a 12 year old who thinks he knows it it, when infact he knows Jack.

Let him learn from his own mistake.

It'll be good for cooking fried egg after its metled into a heap of molten silicon.
actually im 13, by the way
12. 13....makes no difference. You're still arrogant and know nothing about overclocking. It's not 'cool', it's stupid, and you'll blow your machine up...and most likely won't get another
the age does'nt make no difference harjun. You give everyone B.S answers about your cooling, on here, you said it is water cooled, then you said on overclockers that you have 2 big fans, then again, on overclockers, you said you have it hooked upto an AC unit, with it idling at 5c. then the pictures you posted up show it at 45-55c. Stop lying and listen to what everyone is trying to tell you, and stop acting like a bloomin idiot. Alot of people would be happy with 50FPS on LFS, but if you really want a fast PC, go for a desktop. They offer more stability, and can take alot more punishment than silly little notebooks. So its your choice harjun, you can either stop and think whether it is a clever idea to do this or not, OR you can just think about asking for a nice desktop computer. At the end of the day harjun, you have some serious growing upto do mate. Lots of people have attempted to help you at here, overclockers and wherever else you have posted for help, but yet you, acting like a complete idiot, throw the advice back in there face because of the ungrateful little s*** you are. nearly all of them say the same thing "dont do it, you will melt it, you will wreck it, etc." so why the hell dont you listen to them ffs? Are you a complete retard, or do you still reckon your a bad man for drinking red bull? Just, i cant stress this enough, GROW THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING TO YOU!!! IF YOU DONT LISTEN, YOU WILL WRECK YOUR NOTEBOOK!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!! LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN!!!!!

Now, have i got my message across?
I think we need to calm down a little, guys...constant flaming isn't going to get the message accross at all. Instead, I have something to say to harjun: PLEASE, for your sake, think about what you're doing here. I'm sure you're aware that lying won't get you anywhere, and I'm also sure that people here would appreciate the truth from you. It's just a matter of realising people won't believe several different stories at the same time. Have a think about it, and when you're done, come back with the truth. You'll be better off for it
ok...this is the truth man, thank you for the advice

Basically...all i have is a little fan....and at 2.9Ghz...temperatures are 50celcius max...thats the truth
If that's at idle, then I wouldn't go any further. Give it a stability test (Prime95 it, etc) and if that throws up any errors within a few hours or gets above about 65 degrees then reduce the clock speed. If there are no errors and it stays below 65, then leave as is. Once that's done, go play LFS and stuff, do what you normally do with the laptop.
The reason I'm saying not to go any further is that you'll be seriously risking the laptop if you do. I'm sure you don't want a dead laptop
Ok..John, thank you...although, it has been a VERY hot day here in england, hertfordshire
And there'll always be hotter days. When overclocking you need to make sure it'll stay within reasonable temperatures no matter what the weather is. That way you avoid it overheating in warmer weather
Harjun is lieing about his cooling because he hopes that if he does people wont tell him the same story about it getting too hot and dieing - he's heard it and ignored it.

Harjun - if you get 50° on a laptop overclocked to 2.9 GHz, under 5 mins of FULL load i will be VERY suprised, in fact i'll eat my hat made out of Naan bread. Mmmmm!
This thread is closed

Overclocking
(145 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG