The online racing simulator
LFS movie: "Just_racing"
(70 posts, started )
#51 - d6nn
really like it... the killers just goes witht he movie. very nice
Excellent video
UNBELIEVABLE video
TERRIBLE music

The music sounded "whiney". Why not rammstein, or rage against the machine?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Why not rammstein, or rage against the machine?

Because those are way too common, like Linkin Park themed movies for example.

i totally loved the music if fit the action so perfetly ... much better than anything more "heavy metal"
Well I just saw this video and it's awesome. The music goes well with it also.. would have been 100 times better then any rage against the machine or rammstein.
Top video mate.

I love the huge array of different camera angles you captured. Absolutely excellent. I also love the final fade from blackwood to aston, worked really well.

I only wish those UF1000's were going over jumps; I would give it 5 stars if they did

Great work dude
Quote from wheel4hummer :The music sounded "whiney". Why not rammstein, or rage against the machine?

Because most of their songs are terrible for mixing with racing footage. Just because something sounds cool doesn't make it good background music.

:spin:
Indeed! Fantastic movie!! .
I was wondering if i can get the names of your other movies, because this one is really top class!! Is there anything else coming from your factory??
#60 - JTbo
Very well done, specially cameras and video sync to music incredible good, but I felt that there was too much of everything changing too fast without point A or B, very much like a commercial where stuff comes so fast that you miss the product, here of course product was seen.

So I think that this is very good video for commercials, but misses a story, well maybe not needed and besides I'm old

I give 8/10
Quote from Boris Lozac :
I was wondering if i can get the names of your other movies, because this one is really top class!! Is there anything else coming from your factory??

i have another movie called "Szwei" --> http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/?movieid=397

and some other movie's on my HDD but these ones are crap
Quote from Kraniwani :i have another movie called "Szwei" --> http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/moviespit/?movieid=397

and some other movie's on my HDD but these ones are crap

I forgot "szwei" is yours.. That one also is on my Top 5 list! Looking forward to your next one..
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
yes thats right, i had the idea from GT1 and yes 90% of my camera angels are made with shift+u.
#64 - d6nn
nice
really should be the trailer for LFS. but could you tell what programs did you use?
Yeah, that is damn good ! I agree. It should be some kind of a trailer for the great LFS!

I all so wanna know which program you use, to make this awesome movie ?
Fraps 2.5.5 for recording
and
Sony Vegas 6 for editing
Lookin' good!
It seems I've lost this video, it's one of my favorites! Would somebody mind uploading it if it isn't to much trouble? I know theres a youtube, but I want high res.
#70 - Iron
Great movie! We need more of these "just racing" videos.

LFS movie: "Just_racing"
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG