The online racing simulator
It's Official... Cats Love LFS!
(56 posts, started )
Here's a little light relief from the stresses of driving:

As we all race along, we never know exactly who you're competing against. Here you can see that one day you could be racing against a 6 month old kitten, and being pwned in the process.

Here, Sid (vicious), can be seen checking the map for backmarkers that he could be lapping very soon:
http://mb.t-u-x.com/easypass/1.jpg

In this next picture, we can see Sid checking the results of the race, and seeing if anyone was faster than him:
http://mb.t-u-x.com/easypass/2.jpg

Sid has been knocked out of the race here, and is looking sideways in anger:
http://mb.t-u-x.com/easypass/3.jpg

Sid looks towards me for confidence, as he is about to start another race on a new track, I tell him there is nothing to worry about.
http://mb.t-u-x.com/easypass/4.jpg

So, next time you're speeding round LFS always have the thought, in the back of your mind, that you could even be racing against a cat! Thanks for listening
hehe, that was cute.

Our cats don't really like games so much, but they do enjoy putting themselves in front of the screen at critical moments. Once, when I was playing Doom 3, all alone at night in the dark, my cat jumped out from behind the monitor right at the worst possible time and scared the bejeeesus out of me! :cat3:
Quote from Electrik Kar :hehe, that was cute.

Our cats don't really like games so much, but they do enjoy putting themselves in front of the screen at critical moments. Once, when I was playing Doom 3, all alone at night in the dark, my cat jumped out from behind the monitor right at the worst possible time and scared the bejeeesus out of me! :cat3:

haha lol thats funny. and i love sid thats one kick ass cat and cute as hell to.
You forgot the "lolcat" texts
I'M IN UR LFS BEATIN UR PB's

Oh disregard that, friends don't let friends talk in lolcat
Quote from Batterypark :Oh disregard that, friends don't let friends talk in lolcat

How about lolcode?

HAI
CAN HAS STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD!"
KTHXBYE

I once had my rabbits jump on the bed beside my computer and watch me drive... to victory!
I like the 3rd picture
Very cute
Hehe, I was on the server at the time (my name is in the results) and I can remember you talking about your cat.
Third pic is the best, top stuff
Nice pics. #1 made me think "I R IN UR PASSNGR SEATS, CHCKIN UR MAPS".
And #3 reminded me of this pic

I play with my wheel on my lap, and our female cat loves jumping between me and the wheel mid-race. Seems to be the better I'm doing, the more she wants to be in the way.

Back in the day, our youngest cat used to sit on top of my monitor (before the LCD) when I was playing Everquest and try to attack the Shissar. He really hated them. It was funny
#14 - J.B.
lol cute cat i bet it was him that beat me for second place!!!!! DAMN YOU SID

oh yeah sorry but this had to be done
Attached images
LOL CAT3.jpg
lol that was funny
i specially liked last 2 pic
Funny thread and Astra, cool Cat !
Sid Going Sideways !!!
SID FTW !
I once lost a race because my cat jumped on my crotch with her claws out. She likes LFS too and wandered round on my desk watching a rallycross race.
Sid seems to be an extremely nearsighted wrecker if you ask me. He needs glasses and should concentrate mor on racing than on examining the mini-map .

Cute cat, tbh, Astra .
i always thought LFS was played by a bunch of pussies!

Quote from ChiliFan :I once lost a race because my cat jumped on my crotch with her claws out. She likes LFS too and wandered round on my desk watching a rallycross race.

My cat tends to do that at critical moments too. She also sleeps on my PC chair and doesn't move even if i sit on her paws.
I don't want to be racing kittens into turn 1. It's likely to cause a cat-astrophe
Quote from Gentlefoot :I don't want to be racing kittens into turn 1. It's likely to cause a cat-astrophe

*Groans*
I know - it was a very 'paw' show

Not to mention the fact that the kitten is not likely to get any fur-ther than T1. Unless he's right at the tail end

(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG