The online racing simulator
Quote from Tweaker :What the hell!!!?!?!?!? Where did that one come from.... I never saw that one to vote for EVER. Never saw any of Linsen's skin... dammit!! I surely wouldve voted for that

Guess what, it was near the bottom of the list, I voted for both versions of it. You understand my complaint about the order the skins were in, not seeing that one in the top 10 of either car amazed me.
why don't the skins have names in LX6_ format? now I have to rename them all
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Guess what, it was near the bottom of the list, I voted for both versions of it. You understand my complaint about the order the skins were in, not seeing that one in the top 10 of either car amazed me.

Yeah, and there are some top 10 skins that amaze me in ways I can only say... wtf????

There are many non-top-10 winners who's skins definitely deserve to be in LFS. What a shame.
Well hopefully people will release high res versions of their skins for everyone to enjoy, I will keep my eye on the skins section for them.
Thx Tweaker and Quicksilver, glad you like the livery .

To be fair, though: JJ72's Amon LX4 was even below mine and it got 126 votes. So it doesn't seem as if the result had anything to do with the order of the skins on the voting-page.

And unless 10 more people openly declare to not have seen my skin on the voting page and would have voted for it if they had, I'm not going to contest the election .

Edit: by high-res you mean 2048x2048, Quicksilver?
Quote from Linsen :Thx Tweaker and Quicksilver, glad you like the livery .

To be fair, though: JJ72's Amon LX4 was even below mine and it got 126 votes. So it doesn't seem as if the result had anything to do with the order of the skins on the voting-page.

And unless 10 more people openly declare to not have seen my skin on the voting page and would have voted for it if they had, I'm not going to contest the election .

Edit: by high-res you mean 2048x2048, Quicksilver?

Only if people used that res when making the skins, I know that lots of people would like high res ones. If not then the 1024x1024 versions will be great.
i'll release a high res version after everything is finalized and tidied up, cause some changes might have to be done to blend in the other default skins
If you use the skinning kits from master skinners then they usually come in 2048 res, I try to save my files as that before I resize + jpg it. Opened an XFR skin that took me ages to create, because I wanted to render it, but alas I saved that skins file in 1024, so careful of that, you may need it a higher res in the future so save the backup in its original size.

I only voted for 1 skin as I didn't have time, a flamey LX6 but hey, I just love firey skins.
Quote from Tweaker :What the hell!!!?!?!?!? Where did that one come from.... I never saw that one to vote for EVER. Never saw any of Linsen's skin... dammit!! I surely wouldve voted for that

SAme here. I woulda voted for that one if it was there...

I could be wrong. Maybe it was there. The picture is not very eye-catchy, but the skin looks great.
Just a short notice for Quicksilver (and anybody else who's interested): I uploaded hi-res versions of my skins to the car skins forum .
We've taken our time, but now the winners have been selected and are announced!

See www.lfs.net for a listing. Congratulations to those 6 people! And thanks to all who contributed to the skinning competition.
I think the result is quite satisfactory and was well worth the time spent setting this up. It's resulted in nice skins.
Grats to the winners!
I see a couple of the regular skin posters on there. Nice work all.
Congratulations to all the winners Great skins
Congratulations to the winners and all who participated!
congratulations!
congratulations to teh winnars!
Congratulation to the winners
Good work, nice choice, and some very nice skins made for this competition, even if they didn't make the 20 last and the final 6.
Really nice skins there. well done to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG