The online racing simulator
I was a little bored and seen this thread has not been used in a few days so here is another render.
Attached images
xrr new wheels.jpg
Only showed you how to render last week, now you can already do more then me
For Santa :frosty:
Attached images
FOX-Xmas.jpg
lol very nice indeed papa. I still cant work out how to get background in with the pic yet. Here is one i done today of the xfr.

Quote from _Rob_ :Only showed you how to render last week, now you can already do more then me

lol guess i really want to get into this and thanks for showing me how to do it.

Skins done by teazR
Attached images
xfr teazR.jpg
-
(B11TME) DELETED by B11TME : double post
A nother one for Santa :frosty:
Attached images
XFR_Render_xmas3.jpg
Another one of mine...Again skin done by teazR
Attached images
FZR petersen2.jpg
2nd one sure doesnt look like snow papafant lol.. how'd the car get there, no tracks from the car or any sign of movement lol shouldnt there be tracks and/or snow ontop of the cars?
i wish i had Brazil Rio full version and not demo...

well heres what i got new
Attached images
XRR_CDT-Racer.jpg
Hi, my first post here. iMpulse (sdbDrifter) offered to make a render of my car for me. So if you're seeing this, here's an FXR skin. (Link removed) I have others if you're so inclined.
Quote from Cam71 :Hi, my first post here. iMpulse (sdbDrifter) offered to make a render of my car for me. So if you're seeing this, here's an FXR skin. I have others if you're so inclined.

On it.
Whoops! I accidentally put that in the wrong thread. Noob mistake!
Sweet! Thanks!
my renders
Attached images
drift.jpg
next.jpg
bok.jpg
Team 400
hiya guys
heres some basic renders of our team 400 skins

Go [400] Go
Attached images
400 Black FZR.jpg
400 FO8.jpg
400 Black XRR.jpg
Hi all,
very nice Renders here at all.
i wish to have these Renders with my skins, i have ask in an other Thread, before.
someone knows who can help me to get the renders ?
would be nice if someone help me
Termi
Quote from Termi :Hi all,
very nice Renders here at all.
i wish to have these Renders with my skins, i have ask in an other Thread, before.
someone knows who can help me to get the renders ?
would be nice if someone help me
Termi

Post in this thread Termi --- http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=730
I'm not sure but I think this is biggest LFS render ever made
And...it's MorroW Designs work
Lightning is bad and also render itself is folded...but hell yeah, at least it's there

Click on pic...

Very nice
*edit* oooh i see the background picture behind the forumula car. Very nice morrow!
nice work there morrow. Well i went to halfords today and got me a new set of wheels...What you think? Skin by teazR wheels by samyip
Attached images
fzr redant.jpg
That looks very very cool B11TME, love the wheels and angle of the shot :up:
I agree, very nice. The lights seem a bit spritey though :\
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I agree, very nice. The lights seem a bit spritey though :\

Yea the lighting did suck but i have a new i-tek skin being made for the team so i will do a better render mebe today.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG