The online racing simulator
Its ITV what do you expect, when adverts pay your wages and someone like Hamilton happens to be great for advertising...you can guess the rest.
Haha rofl, they just showed the clip of James Allen going spastic when Button won last year.
Quote from DaveWS :Haha rofl, they just showed the clip of James Allen going spastic when Button won last year.

When I saw the clip, I immediatley put my headphones on to hear him scream his head off, Orgasmic James at his best :P.
I would of LOVED to have seen the Expression on Martin's face.

*head in hands* wtf james... what. the. ****.
Why do you think he isnt commentating for this race! Imagine if Hamilton wins and Button somehow comes 2nd, Davidson 3rd, DC 4th.
I'm surprised, that there has been such a punishment without a complaint being made. But, I feel that it's a good thing that the FIA ignored the team mate part of it, and simply saw one competitor deliberately, directly and unnecessarily impeding a fellow competitor.
HAHA Damon is the new Murray Walker...

'this is live now, this is not a replay, no it is a replay'
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :HAHA Damon is the new Murray Walker...

Hes doing well for his first day as a commentator.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Am I the only one finding this race a tad boring?
It probably would've been better if Alonso had kept his pole, then we could've seen him and Lewis battle it out after the pit-lane issues yesterday.
No doubt both would've been trying hard to beat one another, especially if the only punishment they got was no constructors points.
But I wonder how many places Alonso will get back...and will Kimi catch Lewis, and overtake? That's the only interesting factors right now really.

ZZzzz.

this is Hungary and it ain't raining... so yeah it's very boring~
Thats F1 for you, luckily the GP2 races were very entertaining and I watched both of those.
Some interest, Kimi on Hamilton, Alonso on Heifield.

And on other events, Wurz gives the two fingers to Spyker on the straight.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, how many overtakes were the in that race? 2?
I just lost all the respect to Hamilton this weekend. And he apparently lost it to Ron Dennis, the one who has 'trained' him since he was 11 years old and has been like a father to him..

Hamilton:
- Don't ever f*cking do that to me again.

Dennis:
- Don't f*cking talk to me like that."

Hamilton:
-You can go and f*cking swivel.

Apparently Hamilton doesn't like to lose. God, what an idiot.
Why does that not suprise me

Well even Kimi said the race was boring, its getting a bit bad when drivers are saying the race is boring.
Quote from diablo21 :Hamilton:

Dennis:

Hamilton:

When/where did this conversation take place?
Quote from axus :When/where did this conversation take place?

I was wondering the same thing, maybe it was about the same time this conversation was happening....

Dennis: Fernando. You can leave the pits now.

Fernando: No, I'm waiting for one of the mechanics to bring me my ice cream.

Dennis: He missed the ice cream van, so you'll just have to get it later.

Fernando: Well f*%k you then, f%^k the lot of you, you never do anything for me, I bet Lewis got his ice cream, screw you guys............I'm going home.

I know you must be an Alonso fan diablo21 but don't let it cloud you judgement so much. Alonso has done some things that everyone will just remind you of.
Quote from diablo21 :I just lost all the respect to Hamilton this weekend. And he apparently lost it to Ron Dennis, the one who has 'trained' him since he was 11 years old and has been like a father to him..

Hamilton:

Dennis:

Hamilton:

Apparently Hamilton doesn't like to lose. God, what an idiot.

I find that hard to believe, particulary where you havent posted a link of the evidence to back your quote up.
Ron OWES Hamilton quite a lot too....

You act as if he 'picked' Hamilton up from nowhere.... Hamilton was already a star at that age and destined for F1... it was Ron who got lucky. Yes Hamilton should be grateful, but Ron Dennis picked Hamilton because he was SUPER GOOD ALREADY!

I am not sure that conversation took place, but to be fair... if that happened to you I don't think you would be saying things all rosy either!
Quote from Clownpaint :Hamilton is on a roll. In the past few weeks alone he has been picked out of the sand by a crane, allowed to unlap himself...

All of which is has been done within the rules and challenged by no one. You're trying to make out like he has got special treatment, which he hasn't.

And I'm pretty sure it's the stewards at the track that decided that kind of stuff not the FIA.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Hes doing well for his first day as a commentator.

Would be nice to see him full-time, and for James Allen to get the boot.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :HAHA Damon is the new Murray Walker...

He did well, and was good at putting some humor in, because James Allen just makes me cry with laughter, he mixes words up, he loses the plot.. hes just bad haha
Apparently his dad was an F1 Race driver... Yea dad... i don't want to RACE in F1, i just want to annoy everyone by talking about it on TV.
Quote from Clownpaint :Ferrari appealed the court decision and Mclaren appealed the FIA decision. So half of the mentioned decisions were challenged.

That not a fair Comment CP, as Ferrari Challenge everythinng.
Hamilton was picked out of the gravel because he was the only one sensible enough to keep his engine running. If the rest had, they would have been picked out too.

The unlapping rule has been in F1 for as long as i remember, its just very very rarely called upon.
Quote from DeKo :Hamilton was picked out of the gravel because he was the only one sensible enough to keep his engine running. If the rest had, they would have been picked out too.

The unlapping rule has been in F1 for as long as i remember, its just very very rarely called upon.

I remember a time as the AU GP, when Ralf Schumacher was allowed to pass the Safety Car, i think he was in the COMPAQ Williams at that time, or it might of been in Toyota, but its one that stands out to MY memory anyway. I mean, cmon Ralf Schumacher getting lapped? Not Exactly a rare scenario is it?!
translated from that link.

"Meanwhile, the British newspaper Sunday Mirror has published the details of “hot” the discussion that maintained by radio Hamilton and his head, Ron Dennis, after the incident."

Trying to call the sunday mirror an accurate source is pushing it a bit.

F1 Hungarian GP 2007 *spoilers*
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG