The online racing simulator
#76 - J.B.
Well done. The guy right behind him, David Saalens, is an ex DTM driver.
#77 - AJS
Congrats!
Someone should make him a replica of the cars paintjob for the FZR, I will if I can find some high res screenshots of it, but maybe someone with more talent might want to jump in and do it.
Someone actually made a skin already for GTR2. I happened to come across it when searching the net...

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=4856

Norbi is doing quite well for his first PSC even in my opinion. And rough 1-2 secs slower isn't so bad.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Someone should make him a replica of the cars paintjob for the FZR, I will if I can find some high res screenshots of it, but maybe someone with more talent might want to jump in and do it.

Nah, the car looked pretty ugly...

They should have copied the ThR Team skin
Congratz Norbi.

Great racing
(btw. 1 of the takeovers shown from his onboard looked exactly like in LFS , a bit to the left then brake earlier then pass him on the right. Who said playing sim games is a waste of time :razz

Great job
Quote from RevengeR :
Eurosport 1 broadcasts the race, starting at 10:15 UTC.

doh, for me 10.15 utc would be in like 10 minutes . just noticed that the race is over already
I was a bit eager with my cellular during the broadcast. I got both Norbert's and Kenneth Østvold's name mentioned on the Norwegian broadcast They mentioned Live for speed several times

Kenneth won the Norwegian championship and he is also go cart driver... the expert commentator new his name from go cartin... they sounded surprised but... maybe they will take simracing a bit more serious after this... ??
Both of those passes were sweet, they never saw him coming. Great stuff, Norbi!
Well done 17th place I say.
#86 - axus
Congrats! If anyone has a video of the race maybe they can just make a separate video with just the bits where they showed Norbi? I'd really like to see that, this sort of stuff doesn't get shown here in South Africa. Good luck for getting a seat for next year, hopefully, Norbi!
Hope he gets the video from the race from his onboard cam
#88 - J.B.
Compilation of this years VIP driver race results:

Hungaroring: Norbert Kiss (Seat Cup, LFS) 17
Nürburgring: Frank Biela (DTM champion) 18
Silverstone: Derek Wawrick (F1) 27
Barcelona: Miguel Angel de Castro (Spanish GT/Porsche) 10

Not bad, eh?
Loved the race, Norbi did some really sweet passes. I'm sure we will see him on TV again some time soon
Congrats to norbi - and interesting race to watch - if we had a league race like that in LFS, it would be considered n00bish

And yah, Bleekemolen really put down a good show.
Oh god no... Uwe Alzen is racing... Norbi watch out, that guy is an idiot!
he raced vs. ruditurbo in lfs, so guys like uwe alzen shouldnt have been a problem.

helloe trudinoobo
Nice, congrats Norbi!
Congratulations!
That's an amazing progress on ur career norbi!
Congrats so much!
Very nice Race congrats Norbi.

I was watching the Race on Premiere not Eurosport and Sven Heidfeld the brother of Nick Heidfeld couldnt seperate between Sim Racing and "playing on the Playstation" :bananadea
It won't surprise me if he's the next lewis hamilton
Grats Norbi. This is awesome
Quote from J.B. :Compilation of this years VIP driver race results:

Hungaroring: Norbert Kiss (Seat Cup, LFS) 17
Nürburgring: Frank Biela (DTM champion) 18
Silverstone: Derek Wawrick (F1) 27
Barcelona: Miguel Angel de Castro (Spanish GT/Porsche) 10

Not bad, eh?

Now he moved up to P16 in the results
(dunno why but good for him )
http://www.racecam.de/index.ph ... nen&rid=79&sid=18

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG