The online racing simulator
Count me in, please (even as a reserve)
I'd Like to be in the League aswell Good Job with it
Hey Guys. Could i join in this league? Looks like good fun. I saw it through the spdoRacing website but could not find a way to sign up.
What about the reserves? Can`t they join in the last minute?

In the last race we were only 16 and there was 30 slots..
OK this monday i can't race again. Work ,,so again lucky reserve player.

P.s. Is someone here from Kilkeny?
I guess thats a no. np then.
Quote from Itsuki :I guess that's a no. np then.

No problem Sorry i was away most of the weekend....
The race is tonight at 8:00pm Irish time.... can you make that (prob around 5 or 6 am in Oz...)?

I'll be inviting all the reserves tonight to try boost the grids a bit. A LOT of people have a habit of not turning up and not letting us know....
I'll be able to show up for this one if you're short.
Quote from sinbad :I'll be able to show up for this one if you're short.

ha ha ha!!! no chance!

lol! only joking! i'll be sending out PM's now in the next 15 - 20 mins. You'll ALL be invited.
Oh ok well looks like all your races will be at around 5 am for me so i wont be able to make it. Sorry I didnt think to check the times for some reason :slap: Must have forgotton. I'll be sure to check in the future to see if there's some races than i can make
Quote from Itsuki :Oh ok well looks like all your races will be at around 5 am for me so i wont be able to make it. Sorry I didnt think to check the times for some reason :slap: Must have forgotton. I'll be sure to check in the future to see if there's some races than i can make

@ Itsuki: no prob.

Well all the PM's have been sent out for Event 4. If i've missed anyone let me know but i dont think i have...
See you all tonight!
I am gonna have to miss the last event , got a trackday at Snetterton that day, and after a few hours of caning my bike round at 150mph I don't think I'll be in much of a fit state to race.

Can't believe I am missing the last race in the season though......BUGGER
Count me in for round 5

DK
...I'm sorry for not being at any of the events guy's...am taking a break untill I get a propper rig(next month)....I'll kick yer asses in the next event
Aint gonna make it at Monday.. C ya at the next event
Can't participate on 6'th, sorry. See you next time
aww all the dropouts, just kidding guys

Hey Niki, is it ok if I use Auto clutch or some thing the next event? My clutch isn't being reliable enough for 21 laps
I'm not sure i will make it back home from work in time, but if i don't make qual, can I then just race from the back?
I'd like to sign up for this race if there is a spot free, thanks
I am assuming there is a race tonight?, I haven't heard anything, no sign of passwords yet.........

edit: didn't realise it was Bank holiday in Eire today!!!!, that must be why it's so quiet round here, all the Irish are drunk
Quote from DratsaB :Hey Niki, is it ok if I use Auto clutch or some thing the next event?

Yes no problem

Quote from Cyber64 :can I then just race from the back?

Yes no problem

Quote from GFresh :I'd like to sign up for this race if there is a spot free, thanks

Consider yourself signed up!

I'll start sending out PM's now shortly with the password for tonight!
Cya all later!
Room for one extra tonigth ?
Hey guys, im v ery sorry that i have missed the last few events, my computer broke down. I have a new one now and should be there from now on. Sorry for the inconvenience
fullashite Niall! . Just messing Niall, nice to have you back, ILFSC wasn't the same without you
I could race again tonight if there is any slots available. Had some fun last time racing these lovely cars. Couldn't figure out any other way to "sign up" than posting this thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG