The online racing simulator
Flashing Blue Police Lights !!!!
(37 posts, closed, started )
Hiya people i need someone out there to do me the biggest favor by making me some police lights that flash blue so that c can be realy good Lol ive seen mods done to the lights before so I thought i would ask here Thanks
this is not possible. Sorry.

Actually, come to think of it, it would be possible to do this if you modified the DDS files, but only you can see custom DDS files
The Only Thing I Can Think Of That Is Closest To This Is Emergency Service, Search It... Btw Typing Like This Is Very Annoying...
I made a police emergence lights if iI try to make the emergence lights more detailed they turn green.

Attached images
police.JPG
police lights.JPG
police lights2.JPG
RB_Interior1.jpg
neat
When pausing in scripts is possible you should be able to do some pulse lights
try this:

--README--

Step 1. Download the file to your lfs directory
Step 2. Extract the folder someone inside your lfs directory
Step 3. Now you should have everything unzipped, double click on LfsStrobe.exe
Step 4. At the bottom of the application, there is a "Load" and a "Save" button, click "Load"
Step 5. find STROBE.txt, and press open
Step 6. DO NOT PRESS SAVE, this is only when you make your own
Step 7. Start up LFS
Step 8. Press your Num Lock key to start / stop the lights

Attached files
LfsStrobe.zip - 788.6 KB - 6261 views
The lfs strobe is not working.
it said "RowCount insufficient or data wrong"
i used a while ago,and its was good,i also used in races as safety car
Hmm coincidentally my name is OFFICIAL SAFETY CAR This could come in handy...
KEWL! Very good
OOoops I forgot that this is another Insim program which uses Framework... *Sigh* Can't life be any better without Framework?
#13 - vane
this would be possible if the lfs devs allowed .gifs to be uploaded to lfsworld.net, if you make the flashing lights on the skin, they would flash all the time, but this wouldnt matter as you would be able to have lfsstrobe on aswell.
hey i just d/l the strobe thing but when i put double click it it says "the application failed to initialize properly (oxc0000135).???any1 pls help
Well, why would you have any use of a police light set made for the RB4 as a demo racer?
Quote from vane :this would be possible if the lfs devs allowed .gifs to be uploaded to lfsworld.net, if you make the flashing lights on the skin, they would flash all the time, but this wouldnt matter as you would be able to have lfsstrobe on aswell.

Do you know how large and shitty looking a .gif is?
Quote from SC4RFAC3 :hey i just d/l the strobe thing but when i put double click it it says "the application failed to initialize properly (oxc0000135).???any1 pls help

So did you have .NET Framework 2.0 installed?

Btw I wanna ask something... Is LFSStrobe usable on demo-cars?
it should, it just an application, not licensed protected
OK never mind, I tested it out on Thursday and it's usable on demo. But the lights flickering aren't blue police lights! They're just the normal directional lights flashing!
Quote from hiroshima guy :OK never mind, I tested it out on Thursday and it's usable on demo. But the lights flickering aren't blue police lights! They're just the normal directional lights flashing!

Yes, because the DDS file that ferret made goes to the RB4
Quote from hiroshima guy :So did you have .NET Framework 2.0 installed?

Btw I wanna ask something... Is LFSStrobe usable on demo-cars?

wat do u mean???????? how do i install .net framework 2.0?? where do i find it?
It is telling me "RowCount insufficient or data wrong"
What does this mean? I installed the framework 2.0
i must be :drink: , he looks S2 licensed to me :slap:
This thread is closed

(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG