The online racing simulator
Flashing Blue Police Lights !!!!
(37 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 808Drift :It is telling me "RowCount insufficient or data wrong"
What does this mean? I installed the framework 2.0

The LfsStrobe program needs a light sequence file. (A text file) You have to click the Load button inside the LfsStrobe window at the bottom and choose the included text file: STROBE.txt (included as an an example, which you can change and save your own custom version later on) This loads the sequence for the lights/indicators to flash. Remember to select the Use Horn Check box or your car will only flash lights when you're using the LfsStrobe.

------------------------------------------------
Considering this thread got bumped. I'll take my chance at a question:

How can you make LfsStrobe automatically load a given sequence file? I mean, I've tried adding it as a parameter/switch when starting the program. Does it support this function?

I tried running these from inside the LfsStrobe folder:

"C:\...\LfsStrobe.exe" /STROBE.txt
"C:\...\LfsStrobe.exe" -STROBE.txt

Neither works. Not even through a batch file. Any ideas?

Cheers All.
license hack
hey is there neways, can hack myself a license? i have tried paying and i get no reply from the server, i have paied twice and wasted $50, so im now trying to hack my way in, does neone know if this is possible? and if it can be done, i heard about it on it the demo where i have been forced to hide.
thanks
Quote from london :hey is there neways, can hack myself a license? i have tried paying and i get no reply from the server, i have paied twice and wasted $50, so im now trying to hack my way in, does neone know if this is possible? and if it can be done, i heard about it on it the demo where i have been forced to hide.
thanks

Quoted for posterity...

Brilliant.
Reported for brilliance!
Quote from london :hey is there neways, can hack myself a license? i have tried paying and i get no reply from the server, i have paied twice and wasted $50, so im now trying to hack my way in, does neone know if this is possible? and if it can be done, i heard about it on it the demo where i have been forced to hide.
thanks

First, who is neone? And how come he knows so much?
Second, if you have paid twice then you should be emailing the devs at lfs world to get them to look into your problem.
Third, it is not possible to 'hack your way in'
Fourth, this is the last place on earth you should consider asking for hacking help.
Fifth, welcome to the forum.
Sixth, goodbye.
Seventh, if you are from the UK as your name and flag suggests, why did you pay in USD and only $50 if you paid twice.....

Stuff like this is priceless....
neone = anyone

FYI

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :neone = anyone

FYI

I'm sure he understood that and was only having a go at him for typing like an idiot in semi-text speak when you know perfectly well that he is typing at probably a desktop PC or a laptop with a perfectly good keyboard in front of him.

FYI

Oh, im just oblivious...
ah funny
how hilarious of you to report me
and my flag is australian you idiot!
look in a geography book moron
+ 1111111 lock
This thread is closed

Flashing Blue Police Lights !!!!
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG