The online racing simulator
#1 - BEEAH
Car Setups Saved On LFS Desktop
I tried to search this to see if it has been suggested already, but was unable to find anything.

It would be nice to have another feature for LFS Desktop to have a upload area to save Setups for cars. Have a system similar to how the skins uploader works. I hate loosing all of my setups(I know I should backup) when my PC dies or other such happenings.

Maybe have some type of limit, or a slick little system that can help sort all of the setups based on track and car once uploaded. Having a few dozen setups in one folder gets a bit nutz.

Whadda think?

Unneccessary bandwidth for the Devs. The benefit would be a place for you to store your sets, which you can do locally and BACKUP. But that is the only benefit, unlike the skins where others can download to see them online while racing. Just learn to backup your files, you should be doing that to any data that you don't want to lose.
Quote from BEEAH :Maybe have some type of limit, or a slick little system that can help sort all of the setups based on track and car once uploaded. Having a few dozen setups in one folder gets a bit nutz.

Or simply clean out your old setups, you know.... the 60+ inferno setups you downloaded, a large portion in wich you dont use.....

simply erase and backup.

Another option: Filexoom.com <--- free file storage,, forever!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG