The online racing simulator
A second note: the car is slightly modified, or "riced" as you could call it.
Quote from ColeusRattus :A second note: the car is slightly modified, or "riced" as you could call it.

Mhh I guess there is no chances that it's a Ferrari 348 in this case. Or it's a wired owner

Edit: Does the image show the rear or the front wheel ?
Porsche 928?
Porsche 944?
it shows the right front wheel and *drumroll* part of the indicator.

It is not german or italian.

Another hint: look at the filename ^^
corvette C6?
It is no Corvette
Nissan Skyline R30?
R32 skyline?
Quote from LFSn00b :Aaah, a Shelby GT350?

gt350!?!?!?!
Its probobly a TUNED Corvette Z06, it looks exactly the same as one.
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
Quote from BlueFlame :gt350!?!?!?!
Its probobly a TUNED Corvette Z06, it looks exactly the same as one.

No offense mate, but I think you should concentrate more on reading instead of writing...
It ain't japanese. And as I said, it is not Italian.

here's another pic.
Attached images
torockauround.jpg
I think all of us should stick to reading more, he already said:
No Corvette
No Italian
No German
Think 70-80s
Think about the file name "itstricky"
+1 :d
Quote from LFSn00b :I thought you are not allowed to post modded cars?

Where's it say that?

There's actually no rules to this game, none in the first post anyway. We, not everyone though, just thought it would be better if people didn't post prototype or concept cars because they are sometimes very difficult to find.

When I saw the second pic of this car I first thought Toyota Corolla/Levin but it's not Japanese so I then thought of a Delorean because of the shape of the window and I was right.
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Where's it say that?

There's actually no rules to this game, none in the first post anyway. We, not everyone though, just thought it would be better if people didn't post prototype or concept cars because they are sometimes very difficult to find.

When I saw the second pic of this car I first thought Toyota Corolla/Levin but it's not Japanese so I then thought of a Delorean because of the shape of the window and I was right.

Was hard to find, good job ! All we want is a challenging game so post whatever you want !
And the next image is ....
Quote from shadow2kx :Was hard to find, good job ! All we want is a challenging game so post whatever you want !
And the next image is ....

Cheers!

Here's the next 1, this could be over real quick, hehe.
Attached images
11.jpg
nissan skyline

silvia?
Quote from frokki :No offense mate, but I think you should concentrate more on reading instead of writing...

Nothing wrong with my English, but there is alot wrong with my Finnish, Vitun Huora. And no, thats not a translator tuu hinttari!
Mazda MPV?
No.

Here's another pic plus the first one.
Attached images
11.jpg
12.jpg

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG