CTRA Userbars for LFSForum Sigs
This is a quick reminder for racers who have been with us since the STCC days and those newer ones.

CTRA / Newbies:
You can get a forum sig bar by adding some tags in your sig. There's a post by Sam telling you how to do this here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=438675#post438675

STCC / Oldies:
Please check your userbars. The old [stcc] tags don't work anymore.

[stcc]/mini/christofire[/stcc] = BAD
[ctra]/mini/christofire[/ctra] = GOOD

If you get the top one, you need to chance STCC to CTRA in your sig tags.

EDIT: My Userbar doesn't work! Fix it! Fix it now!
No. The userbars are in the middle of being updated, and while this was going on the person responsible ran away. The last I heard him say was "Arrrgh! If I read one more post about not scoring points..."

Er, anyway, they'll be fixed and super-spangly at some point in the near future.
worked for me! thanks
Is there going to be some kind of userbar that indicates your status in all license category's?

Probably tricky to make, but would be nice
Yes, one of Sam's upcoming projects is to have a section on MyCTRA where you can choose which user bar you want to show. I dont know if he'll get it done before his holiday though.
Quote from Becky Rose :Yes, one of Sam's upcoming projects is to have a section on MyCTRA where you can choose which user bar you want to show. I dont know if he'll get it done before his holiday though.

Nice

Thanks Becky
#6 - Gaas
is there cooper licence userbar?? why it doesnt show up for me :S i did [ ctra]Gaas[ /ctra]
#7 - SamH
I'm about to swap over the database that the licence userbars use. At the moment, it's using the old database. The problem is that when I do, a lot of userbars are going to break. This is because the old database replaced spaces with an underscore for all usernames. The new database uses the correct LFSW username. I have to pick my moment to do this, and quite honestly it slipped my mind to get everyone prepared for it.

I'll get it sorted ASAP!
#8 - maczo
Sam will be working on the user bars as soon as the Austrian police let him go.

EDIT: Before I let this post stand too long, I should point out that Sam has not - too my knowledge - been arrested on his holiday.
he's still on the run you mean?
I thought the user bars were for leagues?

Does this mean I can introduce user bars that say stuff like "Kev Fan", "Kev Hater", "Indifferent Towards Kev" and "Ambivalent About Kev"?

*pushes pixels furiously*
Well kinda, CTRA/STCC has always been something of a hard thing to place: Are they servers, a league, an event... At the end of the day the CTRA (specifically SamH) started the user bars, so we're damned well having them

PS: Can I have a 'Kev is my marmite' userbar?
Eh! We need a whole assortment of "Kev likes Men" and "Kev is the Greatest Lover" userbars.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :"Kev is the Greatest Lover"

With a disco ball and a gold medallion in the background. That would be a classy userbar.

Edit: Damn it, now I've got "Do the Hustle" stuck in my head.
Quote from Becky Rose :Well kinda, CTRA/STCC has always been something of a hard thing to place: Are they servers, a league, an event... At the end of the day the CTRA (specifically SamH) started the user bars, so we're damned well having them

PS: Can I have a 'Kev is my marmite' userbar?

I view CTRA as kind of a public "professional" racing series, where STCC is the league series.

Quote from Dustin the paper delivery boy :Eh! We need a whole assortment of "Kev likes Men"...

I was racing at Blackwood the other night when I passed an XRG. I saw "Man love RuLeZ!" on the side like it was spraypainted. I didn't know Kev was running that race
It seems that the userbar's don't update when you pass from one license to another.

I have the silver license since some week and it's still displaying the bronze userbar. I've already reported it but i think my report is fallen in the ears of a deaf

Maybe it's because there is other license (clubman et singleseaters) and this will be soon updated.
Re: userbars not updating - first post updated to reflect the fact that the updated userbars aren't up yet, and we don't have a date for when they'll be up, so you're stuck with the non-updating userbars for now.
No Problemo, take the time you need
A silver license begin to be a hard work so i was quiet proud but sadly i can't show it to the world !!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG