The online racing simulator
Gauges placing?
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Chaos
Gauges placing?
since insim does not work together with outsim, please is it possible to move the gauges (or a simple speed&rpm readout, shiftlight and gear) someplace else on the screen? using LFS on the FD301 is hard when you don't see them, its a problem especially in the formula cars... virtual gauges are very far out of the sight...
#2 - BIzO
Gauges before the patch U in the patch X
hello, I like to know if it were possible to have the gauges which was before the patch U in the patch X?
[edit]Oops, sorry, I answered the quesion to make a new subject
Quote from BIzO :hello, I like to know if it were possible to have the gauges which was before the patch U in the patch X?

Unless I'm being a total moron, they're the same!?

And yes, it would be a nice improvement suggestion. I'm not sure what you mean by "outsim and outgauge not working together" as they do?
No, Bizo is right, the gauges did change (for the good); they became centered and removed the steering slider thing, which wasn't of much help anyway.

If you remember, the gauges used to be on the far edges of the screen, RPM on left, steering in center, and speed on the right.
Now it's centered in like a gauge pod, which makes it much easier to see everything at once.

It's also more realistic to have them all centered, because just like in a real car, the RPM guage is centered with your line of view (or close enough to it).
#6 - Chaos
Quote from XCNuse :No, Bizo is right, the gauges did change (for the good); they became centered and removed the steering slider thing, which wasn't of much help anyway.

If you remember, the gauges used to be on the far edges of the screen, RPM on left, steering in center, and speed on the right.
Now it's centered in like a gauge pod, which makes it much easier to see everything at once.

It's also more realistic to have them all centered, because just like in a real car, the RPM guage is centered with your line of view (or close enough to it).

What the heck are you talking about? The steering slider is off by default. You can turn it on, there is an option for it. It's in Options -> Display -> Virtual steering gauge = yes/no. I have mine on and everything looks the same as it always did.
Okay well then what I'm saying is that the devs changed it so that the steering slider is hidden by default and there is a center pod now instead of the way it used to be.

No reason to pounce with the "what the heck..."
Actually I had to, because this is you: :singer: , and this is me: :wtf2:. So you see, it all makes sense.
i guess the only option is to make real gauges using outgauge and bolt them on the hub of the steering wheel...

Gauges placing?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG