The online racing simulator
OK - this is pure gold.

Your radioactive Roo's, Wombats, Echidna's and Tasmanian Tigers ( brought back by radiation exposure ) infect the Australian Cricket team and they all go on a massive killing spree in Sydney.

Then either Russell Crowe or Fred Dagg ( For Aussi's & Kiwi's ) does a crocodile hunter routine on them but Shane Warne escapes ...... and does unspeakable things to the female lead.

Then there's the big Boss fight at the end, throw in some car chases and nudity and theres your next box office smash.
You know it could have a whole new meaning for the next Lethal Weapon movie...
hmmm...Didn't think about that
Quote :Mad Max's Interceptor is worshipped as a god in this country. And rightly so.

I've worshipped the original shell from the first movie in person
It's stored up near Cooper Peady at the Opal mines

As for the nuclear waste... meh.
Wow, you went to bogan mecca! Mate, I'm jealous

Ah, Coober Pedy, what a town. In the local koori dialect it means "white man in a hole"
Quote from Electrik Kar :Nuclear waste disposal a problem? Dump it in Australia mate!

Thanks very much, been looking for somewhere to keep it all.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Why don't they just put the waste on an MTV satelite and send that into deep space? Theres enough room in the galaxy for some waste in space right? lol..

Because
1 It will be pulled back to earth (gravity) and
2 when there go's something wrong with the launch it will rain nuclear waste on earth.
Quote from Hankstar :can you imagine a fifty-foot cyber-wombat that shoots frickin laser beams out of its eyes fighting with a fruit-bat the size of a B-52 that farts cyanide gas

hell id pay to see steve irwin and crocodile dundee get eaten by that thing

Quote from marzman :1 It will be pulled back to earth (gravity)

which bit of _deep_ space is it that you dont understand ?

Quote :2 when there go's something wrong with the launch it will rain nuclear waste on earth.

meh ... wouldnt be the first time
#33 - Jakg
Quote from marzman :1 It will be pulled back to earth (gravity).

Only if you put it in orbit, if you just keep pushing it out past Earths gravitational field it would eventualy just fly away
Quote from Hankstar :He doesn't like South Africans, that's for sure.

Hahahaha. I just read that whilst on the phone with one of our South African resellers.

I'm also old enough to remember Mad Max first-hand, but jacking threads in 1980? The earliest claim I can make is 1993. You should be much better at this than I am, really. Shame on you. PS I want you to start fleshing out the wombat character. Think Kevin Spacey.
Quote from Jakg :Only if you put it in orbit, if you just keep pushing it out past Earths gravitational field it would eventualy just fly away

Well..When they launch another little probe to Mars just put some nucelar waste on it lol...Im sure nothing bad would happen.
Quote from Jakg :Only if you put it in orbit, if you just keep pushing it out past Earths gravitational field it would eventualy just fly away

As per some rule no nuclear weapons are allowed in space, I would assume that also include anything nuclear such as waste (and if not there is most probably a rule against it, so we don't destroy space). So it doesn't matter what the cost is, it would never be done. Though for the record, if I recall correctly it costs £1,000 to send 1KG into space, and that didn't break the Earth's orbit so came back down weeks later.
#37 - Jakg
Quote from GruntOfAction :Well..When they launch another little probe to Mars just put some nucelar waste on it lol...Im sure nothing bad would happen.

the cost would still be (excuse the pun) astronmical for sending about .5 KG into space.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :As per some rule no nuclear weapons are allowed in space, I would assume that also include anything nuclear such as waste (and if not there is most probably a rule against it, so we don't destroy space).

every single probe destined to go further than mars has had and will continue to have a nuclear ractor on board
Quote from Shotglass :every single probe destined to go further than mars has had and will continue to have a nuclear ractor on board

Oh, just prevents weapons in space then.
#40 - aoun
Why dont we dump it all at westhill?? alot of space and i havent seen any animals hit the track yet =P
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Why not, England got rid of our convicts the same way.

Personally they should just dump it all in the southern states of America, no one important lives there, and hell, I'm sure the radiation will increase depth of the gen pool.

If you didn't know, I live in one of the southern states, so bite me A good place for all that waste could be Geroge Bush's ranch?
Quote from h3adbang3r :If you didn't know, I live in one of the southern states, so bite me A good place for all that waste could be Geroge Bush's ranch?

Clearly humour isn't part of your gen pool.
It is big enough to hold a few thousand years worth of it
#43 - JTbo
Well, there are those big nuclear missile silos, why not use them, there is already security on place and all that too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG