The online racing simulator
Is there any way to store passwords for servers? If not, any chance of adding it in the next release?

Edit: ..or at least a password field on the favorite servers. I just noticed there's one on the full list but not favorites.
goncept - The password is saved for favourite servers if you enter it from the extended server info window (right click on the server).
I like this little program very much (my fav "serverbrowser").

But:
Is there any way to filter out those stupid drift-servers..?
No administration connect possible
Hai!

I've first time installing BFS 0.8a, no problems to get server and friends lists. If I try to connect to administrate my dedicated LFS-Server (X12) I get the error message "Can't connect to InSim". In the log file of the dedicated server it calls "First package of InSim has a wrong size".

So I have checked passwords and port numbers for typing errors, checking the firewall ect, no help. The entry in the log files shows that there is a connection, but it can't establish...are there any differences in the protokoll?

If I connect via the game to my dedicated server I'm able to administrate it via text commands, no problem.

Where is the failure - on my side?

Haddock
Quote from Haddock :Where is the failure - on my side?

Nope. I need to fix the insim support (it's been broken since the last round of insim changes). Since someone apparently uses this feature in bfs (awesome!), I'll get around to fixing it soon
Erm, me again

Since the recent change to stop pre patch X servers appearing in the serverlist I am only getting servers with demo content displaying, even with options set to show all servers.

Existing favourites refresh fine and friends list seems unaffected.
That was a bug due to a change on the master server. Hopefully Browse for Speed should work again now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG