Hello, first i must say this program is a must, very very usefull,great job,but i have 1 minor problem,when i join some server BFS auto starts CSR and LFS,but when i want to join some other server i must quit LFS,if i dont do that BFS launchs another instance of LFS! Can this be corrected? Thanks in advance!
Quote from magicius :when i join some server BFS auto starts CSR and LFS,but when i want to join some other server i must quit LFS,if i dont do that BFS launchs another instance of LFS! Can this be corrected?

Don't think so. I asked the same question earlier in this thread. Read the explanation that followed.
#53 - Davo
Got another suggestion. Is it possible to make BFS start by default in the Favourites list if you have "refresh favorites on startup" selected?
Problem
I can't see the list of players in the "Viev server informations...",
BFS saying "Couldn't find server on pubstat!" and the Favourites list don't works,
BFS always saying "Offline" for all my friends, help please
#55 - Jakg
Your a demo racer - this LFS World stuff wont work on demo servers
Ping. . . Ping? ? ? Ping! ! ! Awsome, and you share source code too. Kudos for taking the time to reverse engineer that.
In LFS, the list of S2 servers also contains the S1 servers. In BFS, you can see the S1 servers only if you choose "S1" as filter.

I noticed this lately because one of the 2 STCC Copper & Bronze servers is an S1 server. It doesn't appear in the S2 list in BFS, but inside LFS it does.
#58 - wabz
Quote from wsinda :In LFS, the list of S2 servers also contains the S1 servers. In BFS, you can see the S1 servers only if you choose "S1" as filter.

I noticed this lately because one of the 2 STCC Copper & Bronze servers is an S1 server. It doesn't appear in the S2 list in BFS, but inside LFS it does.

Oh okay, I guess this must be a new LFS thing - I'll add an option to request both.

Davo - yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe just put the user where they left off?
seems to forget passwords for favourites every so often - haven't tracked down a repeatable behaviour for it though
#60 - Davo
im guessing thats your firewall blocking the connection, since it refused connection to all the servers. Just a wild guess
Quote from Bean0 :I'm getting the same, and when I refresh the main server window i get a few errors (see pic).

I am getting that too.
More errors.
Weird... Did Microsoft screw up when updating the .NET framework? Or has the message format of the LFS servers gone wrong?

The third screenie shows a different kind of bug: the buttons overlap when the window size is small.
Attached images
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
#66 - wabz
uh oh!

Looks like something in the (undocumented) query protocol has changed. This will require a bit of time to fix - we will try to get around to it in the next couple of days.

There's a good chance Scawen has changed the compatibility list or something and all that needs updating is the version that we send to the server when doing the query.
Sweet, thanks wabz
Appreciate your efforts Wabz.
Looking forward to the update
I really like this program and i used it allot but suddenly i kept getting this error this happend wenn i pressed refresh.
Attached images
browselfs error.JPG
Quote from battle :I really like this program and i used it allot but suddenly i kept getting this error this happend wenn i pressed refresh.

Yep, I getting the same problem now too. This particular error is being caused by BFS expecting there to be information about the track where there isn't any. That in turn causes the track to be represented as a null string, which causes the error messages...

We're working on a fix now, but can't guarantee a time frame. Also, keep in mind that Scawen may make more changes over the next few days, which may break BFS.
#71 - wabz
Fixed, I hope. 0.7d is now available. It sends a newer version number when querying. This has received very little testing, so let me know if there are still problems.

Also fixed is the startup exception for vista users.
where can i get 0.7d then? on the website it's still 0.7c.

Ahh well i'll just keep checking this post

great job with this program
#74 - Davo
Thanks for the quick fix
yeah thanks allot that was a really quick fix great work guys

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG