The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :simply doesn`t fit in LFS, it would look strange hehe, and dangerous if you driving 350 km/h with the BF1 and BOOOOOOOOOM!!!! OH SHIT YOU HIT A TRACTOR!!

Well, hitting a tractor in F1 isn't that unrealistic.

Quote from The Very End :??
Come on, if you don`t like the idea you simply can eighter ignore it or say "no thats not a good idea, -1", or something like that, no need to act childish towards a simple question

- 700000 (thats equal to 7 beers)
Well ok, but anyway it`s not nice to act childish and harsh over a little though of an idea, suggestion he had.

Rofl that picture btw
:wow:Moving traffic and speed bumps on an lfs track, A! Sounds like a good idea why not put tree's on the track and railway lines, having pennyfarthings would be a good idea to and what about a scrap yard and a bus station and nightclubs and windmills perhaps we could have hover crafts as well, Sounds like a good idea, There should be a brick wall in the middle of the tracks as well, LMAO its a racing Sim and people want to turn it into a theme park, bless them very funny :banghead:
Every people has their own way at looking on things, and aswell when it comes to what they like.

Of course it`s pretty crazy idea, and I highly doubt that any of these things ever will come into the game, but again, this is the suggestion forum, people are allowed to write what THEY think is a great thing to add or change in game
What the world is wrong with you people going off topic? This thread is for gardening, not some suggestion about....something something.

Anyhow, we have got in my area nearly eight inches of rain in the month of July, about twice the normal. Illinois drought is finally over!
Quote from jayhawk :What the world is wrong with you people going off topic? This thread is for gardening, not some suggestion about....something something.

Anyhow, we have got in my area nearly eight inches of rain in the month of July, about twice the normal. Illinois drought is finally over!

Lol you dirty bastard

Well, here in Norway we have had the worst summer on 100 years!
And that is confirmed by the people that works with weather and such. Been raning the whole damned summer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG