The online racing simulator
Hmm. Now all of a sudden winter in Melbourne sounds quite adequate for mango production. Make your mind up.
I think it would be good for fun. Speeding 200mph+ in bf1 and hit one of those. HAHAHA
Kevin, it's still too cold for mangoes - I just like sarongs.

KanseiD, for the love of god, please stay on topic. This is about vegetables! *sigh*
I don't believe the sarongs either. Pics or STFU.

Right, 4:40am, I should really finish this work that I've been avoiding for the last 8 hours.
Pics? There are some, FYI, but they really shouldn't be aired on a public forum
I know sod all about gardening, but Kev's quote is my new signature.
Damn, I knew that - one day - something would make me turn on signatures...
What! and you've missed the Microwave quote all this time?!
Aw, poor Kev I'm devo'd for ya.
OMG! Hankstar, when did those smileys become clickable and have links!?
Hank can sing? How bizarre!

I'll give it a proper listen tomorrow - even Kevs need to sleep occasionally.
Dusty old bean, the little dudes in my sig always been clickable
Where have I bean?

See what I just did there :hide:
COP3, you're what.. 26 years old.. I just say "Oh my god".

But the speed bumps would be pretty good on autocross layouts (not only cops'n'robbers)
Quote from Hankstar :Dusty old bean, the little dudes in my sig always been clickable

You should make the links more visible - good music!
At least that From The Ashes -one...
Quote from sgt.flippy :Kind off, but there are more "rules" to it. In some servers you earn money by driving and that way you can buy more cars and stuff.

Why did you buy this game? I hope not for just cops and robbers?

What's wrong with people these days, buying a "online racing simulator" and then go off playing childs games in it all the time. Okay, it might be fun for a bit and once in a while, but I just can't understand people dedicating the game to it and asking for improvements on this.

Your spot on mate, most of the people who play City driving haven't heard of what a LEAGUE is..

Btw Hankstar, 'Both Hands' is a GREAT song !!
My opinion is blunt for this matter!

NO!!!!

Go play Driver, Driver2, NFS or some other speedbump infected game!

This sim is called Live For Speed. Why the hell would we want speedbumps? It's a racing sim!

The cruise servers however, enforce speed control their own way, using cops and traps! You get fined for speeding , etc... (LTC).

Speedbumps would only bring more incident to tracks (suspensions, noobs, +especially noobs on cruise servers)

Sorry for being flat on my response.. but this is just the way I am!

Quote from Lible :COP3, you're what.. 26 years old.. I just say "Oh my god".

But the speed bumps would be pretty good on autocross layouts (not only cops'n'robbers)

I actual like the speedbump idea as an object on a autocross layout or something
So I say +1 for that, but basically I say +1 for every new object because we need them hehe

But -1 for the traffic idea, that simply doesn`t fit in LFS, it would look strange hehe, and dangerous if you driving 350 km/h with the BF1 and BOOOOOOOOOM!!!! OH SHIT YOU HIT A TRACTOR!!
BlueFlame: thanks mate :up: You should come to Melbourne and hear the rest of the set
I thought Melbourne was made up, like smart Aussies or Good-Looking Brits.
Im gonna go read a book..... about.... speedbumps! But I think ill nead 7 beers first!
Quote from CodieMorgan :Im gonna go read a book..... about.... speedbumps! But I think ill nead 7 beers first!

??
Come on, if you don`t like the idea you simply can eighter ignore it or say "no thats not a good idea, -1", or something like that, no need to act childish towards a simple question
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I thought Melbourne was made up, like smart Aussies or Good-Looking Brits.

Or Canadians that can talk properly?
That's saying that I can speak properly, seeing Melbourne does exist, Aussies are smart(ish), and there are loads of amazing looking Brits.

I win yet again!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG