The online racing simulator
[Question] More lock on the XRR
(21 posts, started )
Is there no way in hell there is possible to (mod) get more lock on the XRR? ive drifted around with it for a while and its great fun but i cant do some sick wide drifts with the little lock that it has
Its a race car, not a drift car (even though it COMES with a skin called XRR_DRIFT when you download S2 )

Just use LFSTweak and put a XRR engine into a XRT, simple
Quote from VTiRoj :Its a race car, not a drift car (even though it COMES with a skin called XRR_DRIFT when you download S2 )

Just use LFSTweak and put a XRR engine into a XRT, simple

just isnt the same feeling, and i love the looks of it but if there is lfstweak which can tune the engine etc. how hard can it be to make more lock?
Arent S2 cars protected from mods? Hence Bespoke and Tweak only working with demo cars.

I agree, the XRR has a much more drift car look than the XRT though, maybe a mod to swap bodies? (Didnt someone do this a while ago? Dunno if the technique works still) Just use tweak to up the BHP like I said.
swap bodies? would be cool to try. How? xD enyways... cant understand why the lock changing thing can be so hard if u can modify engines etc
The XRR looks like a race car =/

A very purdy one, too
kegetys!!! where r u when i need u
#8 - vane
get the xrt and tweak the "shift_a" sound change things, its helped motivate me to do laps in my xrg on ltc, imagining its a race car, or a car with a hole in the exhaust, either way it sounds cool

attached are some cool car sounds, pitty they cant be heard over online, wait a sec .
Attached files
XRG_racer.eng - 320.4 KB - 178 views
XRT_racer.eng - 320.4 KB - 197 views
XFG_racer.eng - 320.4 KB - 188 views
Quote from vane :get the xrt and tweak the "shift_a" sound change things, its helped motivate me to do laps in my xrg on ltc, imagining its a race car, or a car with a hole in the exhaust, either way it sounds cool

attached are some cool car sounds, pitty they cant be heard over online, wait a sec .

umm, has this enything to do with the thread at all?
#10 - vane
meh
i remember this technique.a friend told me bout it awhile ago.dont know if i should tell it on the forums tho
Have you tried adding parallel steer, more front toe- in, changing front tyres to R2's, lowering front tyre pressure, decreasing camber, changing the differential to allow the car to turn easier, shifting 100kgs weight forward?

Other things in settings can make the car turn better and make it more responsive. Someone must have a setup out there. I never tried to drift this car so I'm afraid I don't have a good setup to give you. But some of the above techniques I listed might help you make your setup better. goodluck
There's a stupidly amateaur way to swap car bodies around.
Just renaming .vob files...
You can still tweak cartypes. I just don't know the memory addresses for X.
I don't think it was swapped bodies, there were 2 mod/thingys for S1 and they tuned the Demo cars to these... different chassis, i remember one as Gilles Villeneuves Ferrari 'still with the XRG bodyshell on' and a Kamaz - Paris Dakar truck, which still had the XRT body on, i think thats maybe what you are confused with, would love to see something like this for S2 though, the Ferrari F1 car for the XRG looked SO sweet, as was SO awesome!
Quote from VTiRoj :Arent S2 cars protected from mods? Hence Bespoke and Tweak only working with demo cars.

*giggle*
No.
XRR, More Lock
Have you tried..
Softening the suspension
using R2's
camber the wheels by 1.0º
Parallel steer @ 50%
Toe R/F 0
Lower ride height
Less anti roll
Less bump damping
-- WORKED FOR ME! , BTW, I use my friend's license --
Quote from S14 DRIFT :*giggle*
No.

If your talking about a certain program on which a certain someone made a program on which it lets you do certain things to all of the.....certain....cars, then i suggest zipping up before certain questions get asked to a certain someone......
Quote from hotwater :Have you tried..
Softening the suspension
using R2's
camber the wheels by 1.0º
Parallel steer @ 50%
Toe R/F 0
Lower ride height
Less anti roll
Less bump damping
-- WORKED FOR ME! , BTW, I use my friend's license --

Where is your friend now?!

SPAAAARTAAAAAAAAAA!
Quote from hotwater :BTW, I use my friend's license --

Would you mind posting their licensed username? It's a pretty vague statement without some evidence.

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG