The online racing simulator
Amazing job to the CTRA developers!
I've spent about 30 minutes reading comments in other posts here about the points system having issues or wanting track rotation lists.

I do think most what is said is necessary to get it right.

This post is to say that apart from the points system its great to have the CTRA (which ever name is used - STCC or whatever!!!) and a massive thumbs up to all the people involved for getting it to where it is. Becky, Sam et al!

Had a really fun weekend racing and a lot of thought has gone in to the system so far!!!!

Thanks!
YEAH, the same from me
never know how much i missed the clean fair racing on ctra-servers and the system behind is the first one which uses all the new patch x possibilities of lfs. very special thanks to the introduction of the single seater licences, i'm nearly an "only single seater" driver and with these new licences we will have fun for the next months
Clean and fair racing? Where the heck is that? Oh.... I tried out the bump and jump server, hehehe. I have found my new LFS home! What a freakin BLAST that server is! Fantastic layouts, who thought these up? Last night was some sort of VERY tight and twisty layout (you were there, StableX) and it was an incredible rush to get through that one. I feel very sorry for those DFP/G25 drivers with that layout, LOL.

The entire CTRA system is fabulous, but the bump and jump is an absolute screaming good time to run on. I think I'll be spending quite a bit of time on there in the future.
I think I'll have to agree with mrodgers here, word for word. Except I'm a DFP driver

I hope I'm speaking for everyone here:
However many posts asking for changes come up, Becky, Sam and the rest of the team, remember that we're just striving for perfection in the best server system we've ever seen. We're an ungrateful bunch, we always want more, and plus you need things to keep you busy!

Sam
Quote from Dark Elite :I think I'll have to agree with mrodgers here, word for word. Except I'm a DFP driver

However many posts asking for changes come up, Becky, Sam and the rest of the team, remember that we're just striving for perfection in the best server system we've ever seen. We're an ungrateful bunch, we always want more, and plus you need things to keep you busy!

Sam

here here!!!! I think the system can be improved and points system but that was the point of this thread....... as a thankyou for such a great system so far, even eith its teething problems!!!

was fun last night but that twisty circuit was a nightmare for my DFP!!!!! hahahaahha =(remind self - turn down the force feedback on that super twisty circuit!!!)
+1

Turning down FF?? Cant handle the FORCE
Bah, those who turn down the Force spoil the fun

Not that I use 360' rotation or anything, no Sir..

Sam
Quote from Dark Elite :
However many posts asking for changes come up, Becky, Sam and the rest of the team, remember that we're just striving for perfection in the best server system we've ever seen.

Yessir indeedie!

+1 here

Thank you all.
Quote from mrodgers :Clean and fair racing? Where the heck is that? Oh.... I tried out the bump and jump server, hehehe. I have found my new LFS home! What a freakin BLAST that server is! Fantastic layouts, who thought these up? Last night was some sort of VERY tight and twisty layout (you were there, StableX) and it was an incredible rush to get through that one. I feel very sorry for those DFP/G25 drivers with that layout, LOL.

The entire CTRA system is fabulous, but the bump and jump is an absolute screaming good time to run on. I think I'll be spending quite a bit of time on there in the future.

Mike, the layout isn't too bad even running a G25 in 720, it's just lots of work, shift to first, full lock, accelerate, let go of the wheel and it straightens out.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mike, the layout isn't too bad even running a G25 in 720, it's just lots of work, shift to first, full lock, accelerate, let go of the wheel and it straightens out.

I'm sure it isn't, as I use low force on my wheel to begin with. I'm just use to giving my arms not even a complete cross to turn to the lock.
I use 270 degrees rotation with 30% FFB ingame and 101 in profiler this is for a DFP (G25 Forces may be different), I also assigned the triangle button for handbrake which I use for 90% of corners on the Bunnyhop Layout

how can you use handbrake if your wheel is set to 720.
Quote from Dark Elite :

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

thats what i thought

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG