The online racing simulator
Ugly car select screen
(15 posts, started )
Ugly car select screen
Hi

In my new pc the car select screen looks like ugly, I dunno why, in my setting of windows I have 1152 x 864 (32 bit) the same with my LFS so, that is not all the problem...

in windows with google earth is the same thing, the option rotator is weird, I mean if i rotate a 45° the circle rotator is good (look ti the pics)

Then if I change the screen res at 1280 x960 in lfs the problem is gone, but i can not drive with that resolution, if I change the sc res in windows the prob doesnt change ok?

What can i do???
Attached images
Dibujo1.JPG
Dibujo2.JPG
Dibujo3.JPG
lfs_00000001.JPG
lfs_00000002.JPG
any suggestions????, is it clear??

the 1st attach bad
the 2nd is good (just the circle rotated at 45°)

the 3rd is the scrren car select and looks bad 1152 x 764
the last pic is in 1280 x 960 and looks good

edit: check the quality on the circles
Attached images
Dibujo1.JPG
Dibujo3.JPG
lfs_00000001.JPG
lfs_00000002.JPG
I dont under stand what you say

Do you want a new car select screen?

If he is that , use search boton!
________
Ford edge picture
dude that is not suggestion, you should post in bugs or something, just change your resolution...
i tried to set your resolution but didn't find any of your "unsharpness" or uglyness.
Maybee it's because of the way your graphics-subsystem handles resizing, since all resolutions u have given are perfectly 4:3 or 1.333333... except 1152*764 isn't 4:3 or 1.544
try to change drivers if possible, or try another graphics card.
hope that helped a bit.

regards
thanks guys, I will try reinstall a driver.

is my video card old??? 128 mb ati radeon 9250
Your monitor is LCD?

Cause if it is a LCD it must to work in native resolution, or you must to accept a lower quality.

If it is CRT, so the problem is with the driver. If you installed a new version of the video driver, uninstall it and reinstall to a earlier version back. If you are using an old version, install a new one.

And yes, your vga is a bit old, but it should work with no problems in LFS.
i cant tell exactly what is wrong but it sounds like one of your video driver settings is wrong, maybe its set to portrait instead of landscape or rotated or something like that

it has to be more than his LCD cause he took screenshots of the problem, maybe the driver is scaling the pic
thanks mates

I downloaded a version from AMD, then I uninstalled my current driver software, after that I wanted to install the new one but the install did not work, there is a problem with the installation, so I had to restored my pc.

so I think that I have to still with that problem

...yes it´s crt. thanks a lot
go to ati.com and install their driver
I did that, check my previous post
Hi, I just discovered how fix that trouble in my g.earth and lfs. I just turn to maximun the opengl options (see the pics)

I hope there are many drivers with this trouble, and they can fix it.
Attached images
Dibujo.JPG
Dibujo2.JPG
Why did you get your updates from AMD and not from ATI's website?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Why did you get your updates from AMD and not from ATI's website?

I really don´t know why, everytime I search "ati" at google or type www.ati.com etc. in my browser it changes to amd. but, if you have a direct link it could be better
#15 - wien
Quote from Jonas8431 :I really don´t know why, everytime I search "ati" at google or type www.ati.com etc. in my browser it changes to amd. but, if you have a direct link it could be better

AMD has bought ATI, so http://www.amd.com is the correct site for ATI drivers.

Ugly car select screen
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG