The online racing simulator
Who said reset option was not realistic?
(17 posts, started )

General LFS Discussion, indeed.

that's what you need to join the forum police: check if it's in the right forum before you laugh...
haha lol...maybe we need longer time between hiting the space bar....and getting on the track, maybe like, 3-5 seconds?...we dont want it TOOO realistic...it'll be the end of the race otherwise
Quote from Da Hoe :that's what you need to join the forum police: check if it's in the right forum before you laugh...

It wasn't particularly funny, either.

When you are reset you are slowed down to 0km/h and you can only reset the car when you're near stopped. It's slow you down enough already.
Harjun, being 13 is not an excuse to mis-spell apparently either.
I think you can restart car only if your name is Lewis Hamilton
#8 - Woz
Mods: Please merge this with one of the other reset threads. We have enough of them.
Quote from N I K I :I think you can restart car only if your name is Lewis Hamilton

Everybody can do it. The F1 rules say that as long as the engine is running the marshalls can help the car back on the track and the driver can continue.
WRONG! The rules say that if the car is in a dangerous position, that the car may be moved in order to eliminate the safety hazard, it was just that Lewis's car was still running so it could be moved onto the track to resume progress.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :WRONG! The rules say that if the car is in a dangerous position, that the car may be moved in order to eliminate the safety hazard, it was just that Lewis's car was still running so it could be moved onto the track to resume progress.

How was I exactly wrong? You just said the same thing as I did... Only added that it was done to eliminate danger...
I was right because I used capitals!

[/sarcasm]

The difference is that cars are only permitted to be moved back onto the track if they cause a safety concern and are still running, any other car would be just moved behind the barrier. But being pedantic is no fun.
Quote from Da Hoe :that's what you need to join the forum police: check if it's in the right forum before you laugh...

I'm in the right forum. I'm talking about the reset option in LFS. Many people say that when you beached, race is over, and if you press reset button, you're cheating.

After seeing Hamilton incident, I can say that is 100% legal

I want cranes in S3
As long as the instant you use it, you get tele-warped to Germany, and 1 lap down, I'm all for it. And if you're already in germany, TELEFRAG!...
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
It apparently only works at the Nürburgring and only if you are either Lewis Hamilton or Michael Schumacher.
Or Schumi on any circuit
Quote from N I K I :I think you can restart car only if your name is Lewis Hamilton

Most of the people on single-seater servers are called Lewis Hamilton.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG