The online racing simulator
#1 - RcWr
FPS drop after few laps [solved]
Ok, I have weird problem.. First I start game , than i'm going to hotlaping. I have about 120fps@bl_Gp , but after few laps at same track place i have only 60 , after few more laps I have about 40... So , who have solution of this problem?

P.S

3.4 P4 , 6800GT and 1gb of ram.

HELp!
Check your systems CPU temp. I had a similar problem last night (recently installed a new mobo and CPU). It turns out that my chip was getting waaaaaay too hot and was slowing down. I went from 45-50fps to 12!

You should be able to find all sorts of utilities to do this, depending on what motherboard and processor you've got.
#3 - RcWr
Ok I downloaded Everest soft and it shows 60temp of CPU , 54 of GPU. Btw CPU Temp numbers are bolded red :/
#4 - RcWr
i think i found the problem. Cooler.. it sux , coz my CPU temp is toooo high. 75c!
Yeah. 75*C is way too hot. Make sure that all your fans are running. Even if the CPU cooler is the best on the planet it won't matter if the big fan on the back isn't venting that hot air outside of the case. I have to run with my side panel off right now because one of my fans isn't working.
#6 - RcWr
Solved the problem. I found soo much dust on my cooler... Now I have about 60temp while playing LFS. I Have all my FPS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG