The online racing simulator
To make revive LFS S1
(18 posts, started )
#1 - BIzO
To make revive LFS S1
Hello,
therefore its make more than 5 months which I am registered on lfs.net but it is the first time that I connect myself here. Thus my idea is “to make revive S1”, i.e. that one can create of the waiters, the rejoindres, to play in network, or to free the S1 contents. Me I have S2 and S1 , I play time as many on patch S2X than patch S1H, and I find damage that one cannot been able to play in network in S1. Then me my idea, it is to be able to join S1 waiters on the patch S1H which in the same way on S2, if you see what I want to say…

Thank you to answer!
I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but you might be interested in this.
#3 - BIzO
Indeed, I am very intérréssé. Thank you for the URL
Avez-vous utilisé le traducteur de Google pour écrire cela, parce qu'il ressemble beaucoup à toi ? Je ne comprends pas le désordre que vous avez écrit, ai peut-être laissé votre ami traduire votre message.

Did you use the Google translator to write that, because it very much looks like you did? I don't understand the mess that you've written, maybe let your friend translate your message.
#5 - BIzO
Yes, I was mistaken in the writing " to interest "
i like french toast
Quote from BIzO :Yes, I was mistaken in the writing " to interest "

I think he means your first post

dont understand what ure trying to say.
Quote from BIzO :Hello,
therefore its make more than 5 months which I am registered on lfs.net but it is the first time that I connect myself here. Thus my idea is “to make revive S1”, i.e. that one can create of the waiters, the rejoindres, to play in network, or to free the S1 contents. Me I have S2 and S1 , I play time as many on patch S2X than patch S1H, and I find damage that one cannot been able to play in network in S1. Then me my idea, it is to be able to join S1 waiters on the patch S1H which in the same way on S2, if you see what I want to say…

Thank you to answer!

I are native spiker !
#9 - sbeu
Ahahahahaaaaa
Quote from Huru-aito :Avez-vous utilisé le traducteur de Google pour écrire cela, parce qu'il ressemble beaucoup à toi ? Je ne comprends pas le désordre que vous avez écrit, ai peut-être laissé votre ami traduire votre message.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAa
Excellent
Quote from Huru-aito :Avez-vous utilisé le traducteur de Google pour écrire cela, parce qu'il ressemble beaucoup à toi ? Je ne comprends pas le désordre que vous avez écrit, ai peut-être laissé votre ami traduire votre message.

Mais votre français est excellent, monsieur!
As Z says :le propriétaire veut augmenter le loyer.

Correctement.
Ommelette du fromage.

Mais euh, BIzO.. est-ce que ta question est répondu? Nous LFS mecs ne sont pas toujours les meilleurs aides et on aime bien du spam.
menage a trois
are you trying to set up an S1 host in LFS S1H and be able to join it in LFS S2X in S1 mode? that won't work because of the physics change.
to sum up: what?
Maybe the Devs could allow us to make S1 better (give us editing tools but they won't do that), people still play it.
#18 - Jakg
Maybe the devs SHOULD revive a program they stopped working on 2 years ago and stop development of the latest version :doh:

To make revive LFS S1
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG