The online racing simulator
#51 - Jakg
Is it me or does Sam look a lot like Simon Pegg when you squash his head a bit?

Makes a change from looking like Jeremy Beedle though :P
Jakg, the real question is, does Simon Pegg smell as bad as Sam?
I was going to air brush out the blemishes but I thought it better to leave him as is on the car
I was gonna Airbrush my CTRA picture, but got lazy. Too much work.
I don't say this lightly, but the licence lookup page is brilliant! Almost makes me feel obliged to wear a leather helmet and goggles when playing LFS. (And to tweak that picture so I'm driving the Ferrari.)
Quote from wsinda :I don't say this lightly, but the licence lookup page is brilliant! Almost makes me feel obliged to wear a leather helmet and goggles when playing LFS. (And to tweak that picture so I'm driving the Ferrari.)

<------ I'm ready!
#57 - troy
another question regarding the personal details:

i managed to give myself a password login and change some data
but i don't seem to find where you change the country your from
it isn't there when i click edit profile and i don't see any other place to change it
#58 - SamH
At the moment, you can only set your nationality while in one of the CTRA servers. This, and a few other additional options, will be added to your MYCTRA webpage soon
#59 - troy
aaah ok didn't try it on the servers so far, thanks for the help
#60 - SamH
Quote from troy :another question regarding the personal details:

i managed to give myself a password login and change some data
but i don't seem to find where you change the country your from
it isn't there when i click edit profile and i don't see any other place to change it

Never let it be said we don't move quickly

You can now enter your country in the personal details in MYCTRA
#61 - troy
eheh, i got one last suggestion why not forward http://ctra.ukct.net/ also to the new website
not everybody is browsing the forums and maybe they still got the old page on their favourites
i love the new design
the new CTRA is just fantastic!! :clapclap:
#64 - SamH
Quote from troy :eheh, i got one last suggestion why not forward http://ctra.ukct.net/ also to the new website
not everybody is browsing the forums and maybe they still got the old page on their favourites

Good thinking batman! I'll do that this evening
Quote from Andrei221 :i love the new design

ty!
Quote from Kancel :the new CTRA is just fantastic!! :clapclap:

ty!
Quote from SamH :Good thinking batman! I'll do that this evening

LOL, I was gonna yell at you about that last night, but you tossed off to bed...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG