The online racing simulator
British Police and Floods
(18 posts, started )
#2 - ajp71
LMAO whilst at the same time it is just depressingly stupid :doh:
#3 - DeKo
saw this over on OcUK a couple of days ago, AJP describes it perfectly.
I'm suprised they didn't try to give the flood a fixed penalty notice for wasting police time :doh:
You don't have to be bright to join the police.

But it helps.
#6 - DeKo
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm suprised they didn't try to give the flood a fixed penalty notice for wasting police time :doh:

Im sure they could have found one of the waves to be speeding.

They were probably hammering it on their way to somebody doing 35 in a 30 anyway.
That was bad driving, and misjudgement on the drivers part.
#8 - TiJay
Who would think it's a good idea to drive a Transit van into 3ft waters?
the police
Quote from TiJay :Who would think it's a good idea to drive a Transit van into 3ft waters?

That isn't a transit and it is far from 3ft. I'd hate to see you take part in an identity parade.
OK, so it's a Vauxhall and about 1.5ft. Still aint a good idea!
The vans progress was arrested by the flood.
LOL, quality vid.
I can hear the copper sitting in the passenger seat in my head saying as they pull up "Go on mate just nail it!"
Quote from TiJay :OK, so it's a Vauxhall and about 1.5ft. Still aint a good idea!

That's the guy who assaulted me, number 5. You said the guy who did it was a black 7ft tall male. You just pointed out a white 5ft tall woman.

Depends how fast you do it, if you go in slow so the water doesn't rush up the front of the vehicle and in turn flood the airbox (of if you have a snorkel), then you can pull it off, if you gun it like they did that happens
The side liners say it all, "Fair cop"
Dumb cops
#18 - DeKo
Pointlessly bumping a fortnight old topic to say "Dumb cops". !?!!

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG