The online racing simulator
Buying a DFP (UK)
(9 posts, started )
Buying a DFP (UK)
Hi all! Im new here

I brought S2 about a week ago, and have been having some great races online (mostly the FOX on the Blackwood Redline server), and I use a xbox 360 controller, which is OK and I've been able to get some pretty good times, but it's hard to drive smoothly so i'm looking to buy a DFP after looking on this forum and seeing how its recommended so much.

Been looking on Google and the main sites like amazon, play.com etc. and can't seem to be able to find it at the £50-55 mark that I remember someone mentioning. There are a few on ebay but I'd rather get a brand new one.

If someone could point me to the cheapest place online that would be cool
#2 - Bean0
62 quid

Cheapest I could find quickly
#3 - DeKo
site beano posted is where i got mine a bit over a year ago. Cheapest i could find at the time.
Ok cheers, a slight bit more than I'd like to spend, but I think it'll be worth it. I'll probably order it next week so if anyone finds a better deal before then please shout!
Maybe a Formula Force EX is one to look at? Smaller and less 'good' as the DFP, but just as helpful
I got a second hand one on ebay for £35 + 12 postage, now I have it its well worth the purchase even new, hell I would even be tempted now to go for the g25 as it makes the game so much more enjoyable
I got mine from Darkplanets 3 weeks ok well worth it delivered in 3 days too.
Cheers all, I've been able to earn more money then I though this week, so I should be able to get it from darkplanets no prob. If I like it a lot maybe I can get a G25 for Christmas

Having a great time on the game so far, FOX is def my fav so far, had some great close races and been able to win a fair few. Hopefully with a DFP I will be able to drive smoother and get the power down earlier
Aye, cheapest you'll find is darkplanets unless you go and get a 2nd hand one off eBay. Just make sure the delivery man knows your address right, I was waiting days

Buying a DFP (UK)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG