The online racing simulator
To all those who watch Top Gear
(20 posts, started )
Any idea who the Stig is?

Tiff Needel
Damon Hill.........?
I dont think it's anyone famous. Prob just a high-up National driver, for some reason i think Tom Chilton

p.s. can we move this to the 'Off-Topic' section?
Who ever he is, he was giving that diesel astra big licks around castle coombe on sunday night!!
Quote from mrfell :Who ever he is, he was giving that diesel astra big licks around castle coombe on sunday night!!

for Top Gear?
#5 - axus
:sigh:
Please use the OT forum.
I doubt its anyone famous too... just some local racing driver or something...
#6 - vari
Ben Collins
We know who it is. Well if you was at the MPH Show you know who it is
Quote from Fordman :We know who it is. Well if you was at the MPH Show you know who it is

did he have a go at lfs?
Quote from Vari :Ben Collins

Actually you are part right Vari. Ben and Perry used to share the driving, as when one wasn't available the other used to drive, but the new white Stig is a dude called 'Dennis Fitch'. He is actually credited as a mini cam operator, but this is just a cover so that he can be credited to the show.
Quote from axus ::sigh:
Please use the OT forum.
I doubt its anyone famous too... just some local racing driver or something...

:sigh

sorry about that, could the moderators of this forum please move this to the o/t section, Axus, sorry I would be most gratefull!
Quote from Fordman :The first stig was Perry McCarthy, the new white Stig is a dude called 'Dennis Fitch'. He is actually credited as a mini cam operator, but this is just a cover so that he can be credited to the show.

What a cracking day job!!
Hmm. Looks like "Dennis Fitch" is a red herring.
Fangio?
Quote from Fordman :Actually you are part right Vari. Ben and Perry used to share the driving, as when one wasn't available the other used to drive, but the new white Stig is a dude called 'Dennis Fitch'. He is actually credited as a mini cam operator, but this is just a cover so that he can be credited to the show.

you sure about that? i've never heard of him. and to be as good as he is you'd have to have raced at some stage. i dont think they'd put a clubman racer in the seat.
Clarkson once insinuated that Michael Schumacher was the Stig, but he was undoubtedly joking.
I don't buy it TBH. Just speculation by a comic... sorry... "News Paper".
Nah don't think it is a big famous driver either tbh - than they probably would show off with having Damon Hill driving in their show or something like that ??

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG