The online racing simulator
handicaps in LFS World stats?
(6 posts, started )
#1 - eakew
Hi
From liveforspeed.es we're right now using the scripts provided to retrieve hotlap info from lfsworld. Right now it's possible to get lap times, split times, driving help used, etc... but no handicap info at all.
Are you planinng to offer that info as well in the near future? That would be very helpful for us, as we're planning to host league events and use the handicap system.
So we need to make sure the drivers are using the correct handicap in their hlvc laps.
Regards.
I know, that this is not improvement suggestions forum, but this feature would be very helpful for our Czech league also. It is possible to create a workaround, download the SPR for every racer and read the handicap info from the SPR header. But this can't be used in a "live" script, it would consume too much traffic.
#3 - eakew
Ok, it's true ...I'm going to repeat this thread in improvement suggestions forum

- Here -
I fail to see how posting this three times is going to make Victor update the stats any faster. I'm sure he will get around to it when he has the time.
You want get handicap of user who now on track?
It's possible.

If you want i make script for luaLFS which print all handicaps (mass and restrict) of racers using command /i handi
#6 - eakew
I only want to put post in the suitable forum ...please, moderator, eliminates this thread. Thanks.

Is here and here. Sorry.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG