The online racing simulator
G25 Install
(3 posts, started )
#1 - mutlu
G25 Install
Sorry guys i posted in the wrong area.Newbie mistake, anywho my g25 isnt being recognised at all.I get a data is invalid message.All other usb connected things ie modem keyboard work with every port, but the wheel doesnt.In a few ports the power light on the shifter flashes, and in a seperate one it doesnt.Any tips to resolve this?
goto logitech website and download the new lgs software or use the cd that came with your g25.
if you install the software a point will come when the installer prompts you to connect the hardware now. then the software will recognize the wheel.
you do not need the profiler application, only if you use different games with different wheel settings, than it will change the settings for you if you start a game. just like the game profiles in nvidia drivers.
if your wheel is working then goto windows properties gamedevices and set it up for lfs: wheelturn 720°, ffb 101% (this prevents the wheel from shaking on straights), damper and spring 0% (not needed by lfs), centering spring checkbox checked but value at 0%.
in lfs setup your axxes and kobs, ffb anywhere from 30%-150% depending on the car an how much you want to work the wheel.
happy racing...

peace mo
#3 - mutlu
it must be a port problem, it works on a separate computer and my ps2 but not my gay computer.i so want to use this sometime soon

G25 Install
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG