The online racing simulator
LFS 07 Irish meet.
(48 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
LFS 07 Irish meet.
Whatcha all fink???

What venue??? I don't know of any that could cater for a dozen drunk G25 wielding LFS'ers ...do you???
you must be kidding, you guys are scary enough online
#3 - CSU1
Quote from DratsaB :you must be kidding, you guys are scary enough online

aww....I've never even seen you on here LOL(Hi)...how many others are out there like you
I think you should all come over to the UK
#5 - CSU1
Quote from jamesrowe :I think you should all come over to the UK

we see what happens...might not be a bad idea
ya should all come up to norway ya xD
No, go to the 'States xD
I vote for Siberia! That will teach you.
#9 - CSU1
:rolleyes:
let me see ... England, Finland, Siberia, Norway_ya! or the States
Finland Rocks!!!:headbang:

lets invade Finland
Or Ireland :P

DK
all come down to Charleville, land of the cheesemakers Cork?
Quote from nikimere :Maybe we could invite petercollins along too!?

I'm scared please don't.....bring it on bitch

Ehh yep sounds good I reckon Dublin and go Kylemore karting .....
Woo! I may be there in August (tis my 18th )

DK
Central Europe would be a good place. I first thought that Vienna might be a good idea but if we go there AndroidXP will turn up, so scratch that.

Only problem will be if it looks too much like a foreign holiday the missuses will all want to tag along, and then we'll spend the whole weekend wandering around shoe shops. Would it be a bad thing to lie and say I'm going to stay with friends in Grimsby? All you Europeans would have to be very quiet if my phone rings!
Europe sounds good but I don't think my dad would be to keen on me going I'm only 17 HM could try I guess
How about if we all meet on a boat in the middle of the Channel? :P

DK
Who supplies the boat......
#19 - CSU1
...well Norway and Holland are a no no and we'd need to keep out of Germany as im abit of a comedian and Germans don't know what humour is and would rather go to Gotland in the middle of The Baltic Sea than go to Grimsby...and I like shoppinf gor shoes...here so new!
Dubline FTW and go indoor karting in Kylemore would be some craic

Or even better if we went to Mondello and did the driving school
LOL ya im in
wait ive got a better idea stick wit mondello but wel hire some cars ie s15s or skylines or summit and hav us a drift comp or a race or we could just bome around the back roads here in charleville
Quote from dj-fluxsa :wait ive got a better idea stick wit mondello but wel hire some cars ie s15s or skylines or summit and hav us a drift comp or a race or we could just bome around the back roads here in charleville

Nah lets proper race single seaters.....would be class some top drivers would be there Niki,Keith me of course haha and Peter nd the rest I think my imagination is taking me to far again
I vote for the US, purely for selfish reasons

On a serious note, Kiltorcan would be good place to meet. You could have a pi$$up in Kilkenny and then karting at Kiltorcan, the next day of course.

If its around june 20th next year, I could go

The mondello school is pathetic, you'll fall asleep! A rallyschool though would be class.
Quote from TopGuyTom :I vote for the US, purely for selfish reasons

On a serious note, Kiltorcan would be good place to meet. You could have a pi$$up in Kilkenny and then karting at Kiltorcan, the next day of course.

If its around june 20th next year, I could go

The mondello school is pathetic, you'll fall asleep! A rallyschool though would be class.

I use to race in Kiltorcan nice track too

LFS 07 Irish meet.
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG