Poll : Who is to Blame?

Closed since :
Driver B
Driver C
Lag
Nobody - Racing Incident
All 3
Driver A
Proof that I can actually make the cars unrecognisable!
Attached images
Untitled-1.gif
great thing! i have a lot of crashes from LFSCAR you can make videos on a daily basis with! great stuff!

from my point of view and as a league admins view, i would blame either B or C for it. as far as i can see from the video (a heli view of the whole incedent would be great) i would say its Bs fault for not watching the mirrors.

the a car is just a victim and the c car used his right to start a overtaking where he had noone in front of him until the B car closed the door with no reason...
i think it would be good to come up with a quick name for all these incidents, something cheesy:

"Episode 1- A Squeeze too far" or something.
B and Laggy C
Cool logo, and great idea.

I also think it was driver C, 'cause driver B left more than enough room, and when he taped B once, he then tryed to recover, but over compensated, then didn't do anything to stop it from happening again. Shoulda' slowed down a little.

Edit: Never mind i voted C when i shoulda voted B, after watching it again B closed in, When C had overlap on B. need to watch more carefully.
Ep 2
Episode 2 will be in the making, but I'm ill at the moment, so it might not be out for its usual Wednesday slot. We'll see if the drugs work or not...
I vote B. He could move a bit to the right.

And Mp3 Astra,I dunno why,but yor voice reminds me of Hamsters* voice for some unknown reason.

*we all know who is the Hamster i'm talking about.
I guess I'm a bit late for this game. I like the idea. It's much easier to tell when some more details are given, but it's not as fun if too much is given. This is just enough info.

I find it's a mixture of B and C, there's also lag involved too. I voted C is the person to blame. B doesn't seem to know C is half a car behind on his left, but C doesn't want to back off. Somehow B isn't being spun and something laggy caused C to spin. C could have backed off to prevent this from happening.
Quote from Thunderhead :I vote B. He could move a bit to the right.

And Mp3 Astra,I dunno why,but yor voice reminds me of Hamsters* voice for some unknown reason.

*we all know who is the Hamster i'm talking about.

Richard Hammond? :jawdrop:
No more votes please! They won't count. Episode 2 has been completed and will be available for the public tomorrow (18th July).
#61 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :he should have braked a little, and then Spectated immmeadiately after he had lost it

No driver should spectate immediately, they should stop and NOT MOVE until the track is clear. It's a lot easier to avoid an stationary car at 170 than it is to dodge a moving one, and if you can't dodge a stationary car then 90% of the time you shouldn't be racing.

And B is to blame, he didn't even look (i rarely seem to see people looking in LFS, i do it 40% of the time) and pulled over. C could have avoided the accident by braking, but at the same time who should have to expect a driver to swerve into the side of them at 100 MPH?

Every crash is avoidable if you guess the drivers IQ is 5, but then you won't win. Shame this philosophy of expecting drivers to pull the stupid moves works far too many times in LFS
wow... a little disappointng to see so many votes for c. To think that you have to back off on a straight because the driver slightly in front of you doesn't allow sufficient room, seems very backwards. How are you supposed to make a pass if the driver in front can just drift all over the road as they like?
Sort of agree with you. It seemed like a pretty silly/selfish move on B's part to be defending his position so agressively on lap 1 of a 10 lap race...
Quote from srdsprinter :Sort of agree with you. It seemed like a pretty silly/selfish move on B's part to be defending his position so agressively on lap 1 of a 10 lap race...

Well, I don't think he did it intently... Haven't you been in a similar situation too where you thought or guessed it would be enough room and it turned out that it wasn't (by a little margin)? That's B... What C did, I don't know, I can only assume his sudden swerving came actually from turning his head and losing perspective...
I think its B
Quote from R1K89 :
I found episode 2 :shhh: (It had 1 view when i watched it)

Could you remove this link, as I wasn't planning on releasing it today which is why I haven't published it yet!
Now a private video until tomorrow

The Blame Game - Pilot Episode
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG