The online racing simulator
#1 - Iron
LFS seemingly can't access the net
Since a while I've got a problem with LFS: every once in a while it can't connect to the master server. It looks as if the firewall is blocking it (Jetico fw) but it should not. If I delete the rule which allows LFS to access the net, and set the fw into "ask" mode, it doesn't popup a window that LFS tries to access the internet, as if LFS doesn't even try... Though if I switch the fw into "allow all" mode, LFS works fine. Oh yeah, and a reboot solves this problem. Today I was experimenting with it, and noticed that if I want to start a server while this problem persists, it says the following: "TCP socket: bind failed". Any ideas? All other programs are working fine with this firewall, even LFS worked fine until some time ago.

Edit: just as I posted, I got an idea. I shut down all the unneccessary programs, and voila: LFS works fine. Now to discover which particular program it is...

Edit2: I think I restarted all the programs I was running, but LFS works fine still. Hm.. Well, next time I'm gonna get ya!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG