The online racing simulator
Yellow Flag?
(10 posts, started )
Yellow Flag?
Umm, I recently bought S2. But when I raced, some AI crashed and the yellow flag came out, but the cars didn't slow down and a pace car didnt come out.

Is this normal?
Quote from Belgrom :Because there is no peace car in the game , is just a warning for you ,nothig more

Peace car:
Gees i hope this will be added
you mean the peace car or the pace car
that peace car as a pacecar could be nice
there is no ai pace car in lfs

:hippy:
Make a suggestion in the improvment forum
For LFS to have an AI pace car, the AI would have to be, well, decent. Right now they're a work in progress and the devs know only too well that the AI need improvement. That's also why the AI didn't slow down - their "I" is very "A" right now

Also, a yellow flag doesn't automatically mean a pace car - most of the time it means "no overtaking in this sector - be careful" unless, of course, it's a full course yellow - which often does mean a pace car's coming soon. I'm just going by F1 and V8s, dunno what you're used to watching ...
I have another question. Does the leagues implement the yellow flag? (meaning that do they require you to slow down and keep your position when someone crashes?)
The Gentlefoot Formula Challenge (GFC), which I race in has 'strictly no overtaking' rule if a yellow flag is shown. I know that in the STCC they often use a safety car if there is a big crash and a car needs removing from the track.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Peace car:

Stop taking photos of my lovemobile

When you see the Yellow Flag warning pop up, be vigilant, be prepared to slow down. It may of course denote a hazard off the course, a hazard on the racing surface itself, or a hazard that wholly or partly blocks the racing surface. This informs the driver to prepare to stop, if necessary.

So take it easy - just use a bit of common

Yellow Flag?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG