The online racing simulator
Mirrors and getting out
(29 posts, started )
Mirrors and getting out
It would so cool if we can get out of the car in the autocross track.. and also if we can adjust our mirrors cuz in my mirrors i cant see well behind me i dunno if my backend is damaged w/o changing views

Thank u
kenyks324
adjustable mirrors +1
getting out of car -1
getting out of the car, this would be cool but useless and more lag.
its a racing sim!!!!
if u wanna get out of your car buy gta!
Quote from kiss me :if u wanna get out of your car buy gta!

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if you could steal other racer's cars
#4 - DeKo
Quote from geeman1 :Hey, wouldn't it be cool if you could steal other racer's cars

Grand theft auto
#5 - d6nn
i wonder, why should i get out of the car when i wanna race? i dont wanna get killed by other cars
For a T1 crash, you could get out of your car and pull the wrecker out of his car to start punching him. :-)

-1 for getting out of car though
#7 - ajp71
You can already change the offset of the mirror in Options > View. Useful for people using low FOVs
Quote from kiss me :
if u wanna get out of your car buy gta!

I'm too young for GTA. There is a law on GTA. You have to be like twenty something just to buy it.
Adjustable mirrors +1, especially FOV of mirrors
The only use of getting out I would see is the driver getting out the car and jumping over the barrier after a crash.
Haha! I'm gonna be a spectator, and when the race starts I'll run like a mad man on the race track hahahah, seriously though, no way, and welcome another Filipino here woot!
it would be cool to get out of car after race finish in paddock...
And to go on podium, or to smack wrecker who hit you into T1
I can't believe that getting out of the car was suggested again. It was bad enough the first time. It serves no purpose in a racing sim. I do think it'd be cool to see the drivers on podiums at the end of a race (if toggled on by the server and as long as it wasn't shown for more than a few seconds) but you shouldn't have to walk there yourself.

And I already thought the mirrors were adjustable too.
Quote from kenyks324 :I'm too young for GTA. There is a law on GTA. You have to be like twenty something just to buy it.

Those experts are so pointless that say seeing violence or a.. cough cough.. nude woman ruins a "child's" childhood . I bet most of the teenagers in the world are ruined then.
What do you mean 'most?' More like ALL
+1 ajustables mirrors angles
and see part of your car in the mirrors
How is stepping out of the car unrealistic? are you people for real!?
#19 - Jakg
Did anyone say it was unrealistic? No.

It's just as realisitic as your drivers peformance being affected by that dodgy burger from the burger bar in the pits, and just as pointless.
If this game is being made for full realism, that what you need, obviously your not going to step out of the car on track, unless you retire , maybe it can do it automatically, step you out of the car, when you pit in, and walk you to the tyre barriers. Would be interesting... good for movies... when someone skids through the gravel and has to walk away, just like real thing.
+1 for adjustable mirror angle
+1 for mirror special fov
+1 for possibility to get out of the car and flip the rolled over car back to the wheels with gordon freemans graviton or just hand power.
What would you rather have:

Realistic tire physics or mirrors and getting out?

I thought so.
Well, it maybe is realistic to be able to get out of the car, but whats the point with it?
Sure... It would be fun to run back to the pit everytime your car was totaled.... yea, would be usefull 20 mins to get back to pit on Westhill...

Thing is.. that it just doesn`t suit for LFS, LFS is all about racing, and I don`t want a thing between GTA and LFS, and want LFS as it IS!
And beside, how much extra work wouldn`t the DEV`s have to do to implent it, it would mean that they had to rework the complete cars and system, aswell as the drivers. Too much work, and not in LFS style.

#24 - wark
Umm... you're not related to this guy by any chance, are you?
Quote from wark :Umm... you're not related to this guy by any chance, are you?

What the hell had that with this topic to do!?
Thats just nasty anyway, but aswell therfor we don`t want you to be able to step out of the car.

Mirrors and getting out
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG