Poll : BrandNew road are cool?

That's fine
So Cool
Not for me.
Bad idea.
#26 - Jakg
#28 - Swat
oi thats 19 AI :P
nice textures, lines stand out nicely. Probably better for those Citydriving servers though
Quote from The Very End :I think it would look great, if you could make the asphalt like you have now, dark, but as he over mentioned in HIGHRES.
That would be a great addition to the game

That a good idea. but for now the re-tex isin beta open that not a finishbed work, for hires black road that possible.
ok

Just curious, I know it stands that this texture pack gives new textures to every track, not Rally tracks tho.
But is this the case?
AS, BW, FE, KY, WE, AU.. does everyone got new road textures?

If so.. damn thats probally been a lot of work :S
you can able to download Blackwood on the first post of this thread this is an open beta of the re-text of road,

For HIRES Textures i work on it so that an idea can be possible to comming out but i need some spare time to make it right

have nice day eveyrones
Quote from Evilvan911 :you can able to download Blackwood on the first post of this thread this is an open beta of the re-text of road,

For HIRES Textures i work on it so that an idea can be possible to comming out but i need some spare time to make it right

have nice day eveyrones

Ok, that sounds great
Keep up the good work!
Sorry for the bump, be is there going to be some updates to this pack? The project looked promising
Hi everyones yes that true i've not making any updates for now about this project, i will keep working on this project as soon as possible. we have test others tracks now i want the texture looking really better. and possible for HI-RES stuff.

Next pack FERNBAY
any updates?
so pretty much you RE-SURFACE the tracks...
hmmm...NICE...
there's a re-colorated surfaces from the originals files. some new lines was recreated cause u know dds files aren'T like a psd file. and if u desaturate the track and u recolor it or re-add something ur white/yellow lines are done lol but btw. for an update now isnt possible cause i saw some others tracks some line aren'T perfect i will re-work it and the next-pack i will release the FernBay track
Quote from Evilvan911 :there's a re-colorated surfaces from the originals files. some new lines was recreated cause u know dds files aren'T like a psd file. and if u desaturate the track and u recolor it or re-add something ur white/yellow lines are done lol but btw. for an update now isnt possible cause i saw some others tracks some line aren'T perfect i will re-work it and the next-pack i will release the FernBay track

Allright
Making / updating textures sure takes a long time, glad it isn`t me that are working on them
update:
Okay everyones my thread is a little old. and my project was away from me a while. but i'm not sure i will make other track for now. due to the new patch Y soon... but if lfs stay the same for dds folders. i guess to continue this nice project for everyones but its why i wont continue for now. but i wont let my project away. i will just wait until the new patch,,

feel free to giving me some new idea.
and comments

thanks
Not to be rude or saying that your work ain`t good, because it is good It`s just that, with the new patch the road textures got updated, and currently they are looking great! So I really don`t see any use of updating those. But when that is said - what you showed us before was great work, so keep that in mind
Quote from The Very End :Not to be rude or saying that your work ain`t good, because it is good It`s just that, with the new patch the road textures got updated, and currently they are looking great! So I really don`t see any use of updating those. But when that is said - what you showed us before was great work, so keep that in mind

yes i know my project isnt bad.. i agree but some textures arent good yet i keep stickin' with my photoshop skills, and i really want the best road tracks. but i can told my black road textures are not bad cause we can still seen the tire slides on the road, but i will take my all files and re-texture all again for the best line on the road. so i think to take the dds files from the beta-patch for updating all everything for x10, thanks for your comments its apreciated so much.

have nice day

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG