The online racing simulator

Poll : BrandNew road are cool?

That's fine
So Cool
Not for me.
Bad idea.
[Road Tex] BrandNew road (In progress) (1 released)
Hi everyones this is my first post here and this is too my fool username doesn'T match with me but i go s2 by a friend. anyway i'm here for present my idea for a new Texture road i'Ve made with a friend help me a lot. for this idea

All tracks In brand new road in black , "that not a big re-texturing" but this is nice to play,

Who'S can able to get it ?
-Anyones (Demo racer, S1,S2) Licences.

How to get it ?
- Not released yet but soon.

All tracks ?
- Yes ecept Rallycross roads.

Now, times to watch some pictures of the project.

Any comments are welcome thanks everyones

BlackWood + Carpark BETA OPEN

Before installing this new road please make sure you have backup your DDS Files

Best view in cloudy sunset

DOWNLOAD HERE
Would need to compare yours between the others to make a judgement.......
#3 - Lible
It looks a bit too new, need to drive on it first tough to see if it suits for racing.
yes maybe but that just a first re-texture i made anyway
Nice
it looks great i love the road texture very well done and very detailed keep it up
not for me, i like to session a track and see all my lurvly black lines, looks quite pretty with consistant drifts
Overall the texture looks great, but with any new road there is no...soul, so to say?
thanks all for voting and reply now i have only one problem with re-texturing

The black look fine (but with clear day that not perfect)
some yellow lines need some fix same for white ones.

and now i need to fix theses problem, i need some advise about transfer PSD files into DDS with DDS conv or DDS Nividia plugin for photoshop anyones?

when theses things get done. i will able to share it with anyones
thanks.
Reminds me of Fuji Speedway, looks cool
if tires line are show its great but i like to look at my tire lines lol but btw its great good job
Looks very nice at Fern bay. Not sure though about the Blackwood one when are you releasing it?
Quote from davejah :Looks very nice at Fern bay. Not sure though about the Blackwood one when are you releasing it?

As soon as possible. i want to fix when we playin with clearday to get a nice track and bett textures, for now in cloudy sunset that amazin' we can see again the tire slide, but i work on it and i want to release it before the end of this month.

Quote from [ADT :sid]agree.. :S my comp run at 40 with the worst graphics

About ur LOW fps im pretty sure u can tweak your graphic option without NO-SYNC wait.

thanks alls voting/replyin here i apreciate it so much
put some white road lines on fern bay and u got urself a touge road
I really like it, it looks nice.
Maybe a bit too dark in my oppinion, I somehow like the bright roads in LFS

But release it, then I will try it, because I can`t say for sure what I think about it before I have tested in LFS.
Looks really good man! i would use it!

Post 300! OMG!!11oneoneeleven
Quote from [ADT]sid :agree.. :S my comp run at 40 with the worst graphics

on my pc with the best graphics 70 fps (online) 6 or 8 driver's when there is more the fps get's lower...
back on topic..
looks good
Quote from EmilO :Looks really good man! i would use it!

Post 300! OMG!!11oneoneeleven

As Emil said, that's really nice! And made by a Canadian

Post 771! OMG!!11oneoneeleven [/quote]
Thanks everyones i work on bug fix i have find maybe an issue about DDS convecter. i will retry with DDS for photoshop maybe get really better texture ingames when we usin' clear day set i really want to release it before ending of July have nice day everyones , Continue to voting thanks
Quote from Evilvan911 :Thanks everyones i work on bug fix i have find maybe an issue about DDS convecter. i will retry with DDS for photoshop maybe get really better texture ingames when we usin' clear day set i really want to release it before ending of July have nice day everyones , Continue to voting thanks

That sounds great mate, keep us updated on the work
Generally good, but the res doesn't seem high enough and it lacks... well, texture.
Quote from TiJay :Generally good, but the res doesn't seem high enough and it lacks... well, texture.

yes that right itsn't Hires track that the original texture of LFS i'Ve reworked for the beta of the texture mod. i want to put the track HIRES with better texture and i think about dds conv that not good than the nvidia dds plugin.

see ya later alls
I think it would look great, if you could make the asphalt like you have now, dark, but as he over mentioned in HIGHRES.
That would be a great addition to the game
#24 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :I'd love to get your computer

He's got no AA, though - i can pull 450 fps in LFS, but i'd rather be pulling 40 in a full grid with everything turned up
Quote from Jakg :He's got no AA, though - i can pull 450 fps in LFS, but i'd rather be pulling 40 in a full grid with everything turned up

Holy shit!
Lol, post a picture of it, or it didn`t happend

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG