The online racing simulator
Anyone going to do the 24hr ™DB Drift Server[NO]
Hey guys anyone going to join me on the 24hr ™DB Drift Server[NO] at FE gold rev.

Thanks
Hmm....24 hours of drifting....No thanks. I'd rather spend 24 hours doing something else.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Hmm....24 hours of drifting....No thanks. I'd rather spend 24 hours doing something else.

Yeah, 24 hours of poking my eyes out with a rusty breadknife sounds more appealing
24 hours of RACING, morelike
Seems to me like since the 24 hours of Kyoto, everyone wants to host their own 24 hour events. I can quickly see them being too common and people losing interest.
Quote from sldwayz :Hey guys anyone going to join me on the 24hr ™DB Drift Server[NO] at FE gold rev.

Thanks

I thought the same

I hate drift and 24 hours of it makes me want to put a pineapple up my bum...spikey edge first.
General: Pics or STFU

Imagine 24hrs of drift IRL - how many sets of tyres would you destroy in that time? What would that cost? Would your car even last? Ah, the big questions of our time
Quote from mcintyrej :Seems to me like since the 24 hours of Kyoto, everyone wants to host their own 24 hour events. I can quickly see them being too common and people losing interest.

So you're not coming to my 24 hours of beeping the horn?

:sadbanana
Hope you don't get a sore arm beeping for that long.
Who wins?

Do you accumulate the most 'points' that are determined by someones opinion!?

Over 24 ours.. its odd, you may aswell run a server , just like you normally would, its up when you are in bed you know!
wait...a drifting server that will be operating for 24 hours straight? oh god no
if you drift for 24 hours wouldn't you have to get new tires every lap or something? I couldn't drift for that long. I'd break my wheel
#14 - Goop
24 hours of drifting? I'd drift, alright.... DRIFT OFF TO SLEEP!!

:bellylaugh:

sorry, 24 hours of anything would put me to sleep..... with the probable exception of sleeping. Hope it works out, though........... frikken crazy kids :hyper:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG