The online racing simulator
New Cruise Server!!!!!!!
(65 posts, started )
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :does this one have insim?

Not at the moment as we only started the dedicated ECC server 2 days ago we are programming it at the moment with ideas
and is recruitment for the team still open? see my post on the Fourm on the ECC website
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :and is recruitment for the team still open? see my post on the Fourm on the ECC website

ok i will take a look now
I'm not going on your server until you learn to use normal-coloured text.

I lied - I'm never going on your server.
Bit harsh, Kev.

No it's not.
Quote from cheekyboy :shal i change the coluur

Yes, and please consult a dictionary before posting. Thanks.
drifter06, leave the thread-jacking to the pros thanks

*waits for Kevin*
I thought we'd been moderated out of it then, until I realised this pack of spazzes have started two threads.

No time for a master hijack sesh tonight mate, sorry - I'm still working here and probably will be when the sun comes up...
Hank, what about me!? I thought we shared something special with thread jacking, and other kinds of jacking (like car-jacking, and wheel-jacking). I'm so depressed now.

+1 post for Dustin!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hank, what about me!? I thought we shared something special with thread jacking, and other kinds of jacking (like car-jacking, and wheel-jacking). I'm so depressed now.

I've heard you're prolific at one kind of jacking.
threads merged
Can I get that in a spray? or does Comedy come only in a Gel?
From what Kev said you'd need a nice water-based gel.
Latex and Oil-Based go good together, right?...

If not, oops, My hand might be giving birth to triplets...

:hide:
Sorry, and this goes for the other cruise servers too, but if I want to cruise whilst doing mundane tasks and get chased by police I'll get in my real life car and drive to the grocery store in the opposing lane.
Dunno why theres so much hate against cruise servers, they're great for a bit of messing about. And clc lets you rob a bank then get chased! reenact your own episode of police camera action
I wouldn't call it hate, more politely bemused ridicule. But, you know, to each their own, I'm sure not going to judge a guy harshly for not racing much.
sometimes its hard to race after a few beers, but you may still want to drive :P. A few simple laps of a cruise server is quite relaxing compared to the full out fight of racing (which is why we race..)
Quote from Hankstar :drifter06, leave the thread-jacking to the pros thanks

Speaking of thread jacking, has anyone ever noticed how whenever I post in an thread, it seems to die? Here is a formula for determining threads killed by me from my post count: (Posts/8 + Posts/16) / 2
Quote from fragile_dog :sometimes its hard to race after a few beers, but you may still want to drive :P. A few simple laps of a cruise server is quite relaxing compared to the full out fight of racing (which is why we race..)

That's when I race the AI - they don't care if I swerve all over the place and use them as brakes
Is what I feel like right now, all swearvy.
i gota say this ECC sever is a real good layout and much less cramped than jamaica as the layout is on black try it!!!
Pff, i'm tired of seeing more and more of these servers coming up.

Why does everyone want to host their own?! Hosting another cruise server doesn't make you cool.

Also, why can't ANYONE make an original version? You've got the best and most realistic cruise track in the world on LFS and no one uses it! Everyone seems to use FE Black.

South City FTW!

New Cruise Server!!!!!!!
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG