The online racing simulator
Welsh GP?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - nihil
Welsh GP?
Just noticed that Anglesey has been doing some rebuilding, turning itself into quite an interesting complex of layouts. Anyone know if they are serious about hosting an "International GP"?
Given that Magny Cours has just been dropped I doubt they'd be wanting to sign up more circuits in the middle of nowhere.
i see they still haven't got digital camera's in wales yet.
Unfortuatly a second race in the UK is too sensible for Bernie.
#5 - heson
Very nice track (and the scenery), it looked abit too tight for current f1 though (they grown out of almost all circuits). Looked perfect for the ferrari (check the video!).

I'm hoping for an ambulating "European GP", not becuase I want to see F1 at Anderstorp (I'll wait for a new swedish champion before I demand that) but becuase I think the flying finns deserve a home GP, and I want to see F1 at Brands (and other classic tracks). I'm sure the teams can manage a race without tennis court sized pit stalls and that Max&Bernie can manage visiting a town without a five star restaurant - if its only once a year and a new place every year.
One word........MotoGP..........

Rumours abound that the new Anglesey curcuit could host a MotoGP at some point in the future........
#7 - nihil
Quote from danowat :One word........MotoGP..........

Rumours abound that the new Anglesey curcuit could host a MotoGP at some point in the future........

Yeah, I wasn't even thinking of F1, but being next to the sea I thought we might have our own Phillip Island!

Some onboard footage:
Formula ford
Ferrari guided tour
Trackday footage from an MK Sprint R

Welsh GP?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG