The online racing simulator
d2d † drift server banned me randomly
(6 posts, closed, started )
Dear fellow racers and drifters alike, I have a little tale to tell you regarding a certain drift server one hot summer afternoon.
As I stumbled upon my copy of Live for Speed, I felt the urge to go drift a bit in a freshly modded XRT, however on arrival I found the server was a littlecrazy, people were going the wrong way and colliding and being idiots.
So, I drifted alone, and swerved aroudn the track till my knees started hurting. Finally, the track was changing, except we got stuck for about 10 minutes. Someone was changing the tracks randomly to keep us in the lobby, and we were complaining. Finally, someone said "im gonna kick all of u lol i swear", and one by one we disappeared off the scoreboard until only one was remaining.

Later that day, I joined again, because tehre were several people on. None of them had clan tags and were frequent racers, so I fit right in I guessed. Then out of nowhere I lost connection, and when I rejoined I got a stark Host refused connection

Tonight, I tried again, only to get the same message.
So I'm wondering, whoever was the administrator of this place why I was banned and what caused the mass kicking? I apologize if I did anything wrong but all I did was drift alone, not speed in the pit lanes, I did't even hit anything. I'm pretty sure the other's that were kicked would like more information on this too.

Thank you,

Modalicious!
That's what happens when you go in servers where everyone is acting crazy. I avoid those mainly because of what you just told us. Those admins were probably little kids with god complexes. I wouldn't shed a tear about being banned from such a server, I'd actually applaud their decision so I can make sure never to set foot there again. There are plenty of drift servers, many are demo servers where bans only last 24h.
If you really want a nice drift server with good rules (pit No pit speeding, no wrong way, no wreck , Only English) Then FA*public drfit is for you FA is writen in japanese

Its where Team-orange and Saiko-D members drifting and they are not 15 years old =)

ps : as someone said this is common when admins are 15 years old
tip: i hold drift severs from time to time and it might be in your interest to have a look at my Team Eire drift server when its up , stupid driving = ban's

annoying admin = ban

wrong way driving = ban

being a noob in pits = ban

complaining about other racers when they done nothing wrong = spectate

as you can see we have all the guideline rules in place , But since my work commitments im mostly on during the nighttime
#6 - Gunn
Your comments belong here. Thanks.
This thread is closed

(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG