The online racing simulator
*SPOILERS*Pepsi 400 Finish*SPOILERS*
I have two words to say about this. HOLY CRAP. Kyle Busch holds it side-by-side with Jamie McMurray for the last 2 laps, coming out of the final turn, McMurray and Kyle Busch are racing neck and neck, McMurray makes contact with Busch's side, pulling him just a hair in front to take the checkered flag. Margin of victory- 0.005 seconds.
{[26]}==== HOLY HELL i saw it on tv!
{[5]}===
Friggin great race.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy busch didn't win.
i caught the last 4 laps on TVU player, i wanted Busch to win, i like how he drives on the ragid edge! Not taking anything away from McMurray though, them fords ain't exactly quick.
Uhh, sorry to interupt, but is this NASCAR?
Quote from Btoryo :Uhh, sorry to interupt, but is this NASCAR?

Yes, this is NASCAR.
awwww man I didn't know the race was this early

Shoot I cant believe I missed it. As for the finish I'm glad McMurray finally got a win and it's Daytona so I never doubted that we'll get a good finish

Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch Michael Waltrip's Inside Nextel Cup show for the recap

Offtopic: WOOT FOR KENNY WALLACE WHO GOT A 25TH AND FINISHED ON THE LEAD LAP WOOOOO!!!!!!
O.....M.....F.......G......that was the most exciting race recap I've ever seen. (I watched it here http://www.nascar.com/video/ra ... .exclude.html?MostPopular) I cant believe that McMurray got black flagged and still won the race. And at that last straightaway he just go a SURGE forward and beat Busch. Holy crap.

Oh Tony Steward is a big jerk. when someone checks up you dont just plow through him -_- Plus even if you dont have time to react you shouldn't but blame on other people like that
Quote :caught the last 4 laps on TVU player,

Was that on the Wheels channel? My new version doesn't have FOX or ESPN.
Yeah that was on Wheels, the coverage was from TNT
Quote from lizardfolk :

Oh Tony Steward is a big jerk. when someone checks up you dont just plow through him -_- Plus even if you dont have time to react you shouldn't but blame on other people like that

Awesome Finnish. So glad it wasn't another Kyle Busch win {his Busch car failed post race inspection}.

Tony Stewart is a jerk, yes. That said, Hamlin lifted coming out of the corner, in the lead, single file, with 42 cars right behind him, on fresh tires, at Daytona, running a restrictor plate. Anyone of the other drivers would have run over him exactly the same, because lifting out of 4 is something you don't do. He was trying to overprotect and hug the bottom-line instead of tracking out too, which is fine, but not on lap 5...
I thought he had a car problem that made him slow. Still, I can understand if you dont have enough time to react (i've done the exact same thing once). But dont go on about it like that -_-
#14 - th84
I found the race really boring until the last few laps. TNT's "commerical free" broadcast was garbage!
They Kyle Busch will get a penalty for the Busch race (the one before the Nextel Cup). I thought something was wrong with the car it was awfully fast.
Quote from srdsprinter :Awesome Finnish. So glad it wasn't another Kyle Busch win

What, McMurray is Finnish?
Quote from Batterypark :What, McMurray is Finnish?

word.

Blonde hair fair complexion...

I just wish Borris had got a chance to race. No Fear energy drink:
Buy more cases and they'll run more races.
Quote from srdsprinter :word.

Blonde hair fair complexion...

I just wish Borris had got a chance to race. No Fear energy drink:
Buy more cases and they'll run more races.

I hear Boris is going to go full time is NASCAR

Hey, the nascar race was at 7/7/07. It's interesting to note that Clint Bowyer the 07 car finished 7th

So the #07 car finished 7th on 7/7/07
Quote from lizardfolk :I hear Boris is going to go full time is NASCAR

Hey, the nascar race was at 7/7/07. It's interesting to note that Clint Bowyer the 07 car finished 7th

So the #07 car finished 7th on 7/7/07

Thats kinda scary
Quote from h3adbang3r :Thats kinda scary

which part, the #07 car finishing 7th on 7/7/07 or Boris getting a full ride?
Quote from lizardfolk :

Yeah, I've pretty much had it w/ Stewart and Kyle Busch.
They need to get there heads outa there butts and stfu.

EX. Kurt Bush hit Tony in the 500 (same situation)
Busch was very gracious(sp?) and took the blame. Tony shoulda learned from that.

(Just venting some of my frustrations, don't mind it)
Quote from EvilVendingMachine :Yeah, I've pretty much had it w/ Stewart and Kyle Busch.
They need to get there heads outa there butts and stfu.

EX. Kurt Bush hit Tony in the 500 (same situation)
Busch was very gracious(sp?) and took the blame. Tony shoulda learned from that.

(Just venting some of my frustrations, don't mind it)

I remember Kyle's comments after the race that his hendrick teammates didnt help him win the race.

Well, one thing he's got to learn is that a teammate will help you ONLY if the teammate knows that helping you wont hurt himself.

Brian Vickers said after the race that Jeff Gordan told him when he first joined Hendrick that "hey if your going to help me, make sure it does not hurt yourself or else you'll resent the move." after the midway point (when Casey Mears was leading) the 24, and 48 were stacked behind Mears on the upper line where they ran the best and Kyle was running on the bottom line. I really dont know what he expected.

Tony's known to blow steam off on other people. Remember what he said at Talladega about David Gilliland???
Quote from lizardfolk :Tony's known to blow steam off on other people. Remember what he said at Talladega about David Gilliland???

lol yeah that was hillarious.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG