The online racing simulator
LXextreme-beta
(5 posts, started )
LXextreme-beta
this is a very tight yet very short beta version of my own lx course , of course ill be improving it but i want you guys suggestions on improvement ( once your not flaming me ) . Keep in mine this is for the lx6 and tbh , i made a set-up for it and even with that its barely difficult , your sideways most of the time .

i have no screenshots of it atm but its worth a look at

( any errors report em )

please enjoy , and remember i warned you , its difficult !!
Attached files
AU1_LXEXTREME!!.lyt - 2.9 KB - 308 views
Had a run on it just now, it's not too bad. Needs to be longer though and that tight section is very tight. Also, that hairpin with the bails would disappear if there was a few people racing there.

There's one problem though, after the second last corner "Wrong route" keeps coming up on the screen.

I've attached a screenshot and indicated the corner where "Wrong route" starts to appear.

Oh, and add some checkpoints.
Attached images
noobslayout.JPG
Quote from U4IK ST8 :Had a run on it just now, it's not too bad. Needs to be longer though and that tight section is very tight. Also, that hairpin with the bails would disappear if there was a few people racing there.

There's one problem though, after the second last corner "Wrong route" keeps coming up on the screen.

I've attached a screenshot and indicated the corner where "Wrong route" starts to appear.

Oh, and add some checkpoints.

ok , ill get working away on it now

also its suposed to be very very tight , real test o' skill
for god sake stop using the white red wall thingys!!! use teh banners instead so u dont bounce of to hell!
Quote from Smurfen :for god sake stop using the white red wall thingys!!! use teh banners instead so u dont bounce of to hell!

thats the idea ,make it really tight so you must slide every corner But if you slide too muc-too little then you will be wreaked

i can only get 10 laps before my tyres burst and i wreak

LXextreme-beta
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG