The online racing simulator
still... not much of an incentive...
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :and people who are yet to evolve to a modern standard. Linky.

It has nothing to do with not evolving. A single person does not "evolve", a species does. You are a complete idiot, and your posts are therefore idiotic. Lactose intolerance has to do with genes. At least I actually think before making a post.

Quote from BBC :
But the UCL team says it is more likely that the genetic mutation allowing the digestion of milk arose at some point after dairy farming began.

See, I am normal. You are just a mutant.

Quote from BBC :
Some research suggests that disease-causing bugs can be passed on in milk

Looks like I will be living longer then you!
Quote from wheel4hummer :It has nothing to do with not evolving. A single person does not "evolve", a species does. You are a complete idiot, and your posts are therefore idiotic. Lactose intolerance has to do with genes. At least I actually think before making a post.

A species can evolve, but not everyone does at the same time, read the link, Europeans were the first to gain the ability because we're so much more advanced than the rest of the world

Quote from wheel4hummer :See, I am normal. You are just a mutant.

Not really, only a small amount of people can't guzzle milk, I couldn't when I was born, but I overcame adversity and now I can

Quote from wheel4hummer :Looks like I will be living longer then you!

That is only if you drink it fresh from a cow, I know place which sold it like that (though they warned us not to) and a woman who drank it a lot had to go to hospital because it made her seriously ill, she was foolish.

But I only insulted you because I forget someone can't drink milk, I spent a year living with people who didn't because "it is wrong", they pissed me off. I wanted to replace their plant juice with real milk just to see how they reacted.
Quote from Becky Rose : ...So as men are but mere putty in my hands...

Is that putty while it's still soft and squishy or putty after it's gone hard?
Quote from Doorman :Is that putty while it's still soft and squishy or putty after it's gone hard?

You win the prize.

2 things:

1stly: allthough lactose tolerancy can be caused by genes, it is also affacted by habits. The encymes needed to digest milk are present in every suckling. But after stopping to drink mother's milk, the production of these encymes stops, UNLESS you keep drinking milk of any sort.
I could experience this effect quite strongly myself: after half a year of not drinking any milk (except a few drops in coffee), I had stomach-ache and diarroeha after gobbling down a litre of banana milk, as I didn't have the milk-digesting encymes any more. Your body starts to produce them though if you are stubborn enough to eat dairy products.
Honestly, I rather suffer some diarroeha than suffer not being able to eat ice cream in summer

2ndly: Isn't beer some kind of "plant juice" too?

EDIT: that doesn't make ordering soy based ice cream any less girlish :P
Quote from ColeusRattus :2 things:

1stly: allthough lactose tolerancy can be caused by genes, it is also affacted by habits. The encymes needed to digest milk are present in every suckling. But after stopping to drink mother's milk, the production of these encymes stops, UNLESS you keep drinking milk of any sort.
I could experience this effect quite strongly myself: after half a year of not drinking any milk (except a few drops in coffee), I had stomach-ache and diarroeha after gobbling down a litre of banana milk, as I didn't have the milk-digesting encymes any more. Your body starts to produce them though if you are stubborn enough to eat dairy products.
Honestly, I rather suffer some diarroeha than suffer not being able to eat ice cream in summer

2ndly: Isn't beer some kind of "plant juice" too?

EDIT: that doesn't make ordering soy based ice cream any less girlish :P

Well I couldn't handle milk as a baby, so I was started on plant juice, then I was moved to goats milk, then real milk.

Yes, beer is plant juice, but you wouldn't pure beer over your breakfast, or in cakes, and other things you use milk for. Soya Juice isn't really milk.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Isn't beer some kind of "plant juice" too?

its more like ... fungus feces

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Yes, beer is plant juice, but you wouldn't pure beer over your breakfast, or in cakes, and other things you use milk for.

clearly you have never been to austria
Wait, there are other types of breakfast than coffee + beer?
Wow, and I thought my breakfast was weird, who the hell drinks beer for breakfast? There has to be some law against drinking before lunch.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Wow, and I thought my breakfast was weird, who the hell drinks beer for breakfast? There has to be some law against drinking before lunch.

Hmmm... so when is "before lunch"? Personally, I only use "24 hours after lunch"-days, so drinking is allowed all around the clock.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Hmmm... so when is "before lunch"? Personally, I only use "24 hours after lunch"-days, so drinking is allowed all around the clock.

Hahaha, that was one of my arguments against Gremlins, it is always after midnight.
sry my bad i meant australia

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG