The online racing simulator
LFS "Official" Calendar/Wallpaper?
(44 posts, started )
I would buy a on your wall calendar, but wallpapers are rubbish.
Great idea, you could make a competition(sp) to see who gets they're work into it.
Your spelling is correct

I guess it would rather be in game screenshots by DoN or Renders by the leading Mac Daddy
Don't you think we need a chick as well?
Quote from Speedy Pro :Don't you think we need a chick as well?

As much as I like hot chicks I don't think it would be appropriate for our younger visitors/users. (that sucks I know)
I wouldn't mind to see Becky Rose on the February page
She's 40odd.
#35 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :...?

No, she's not, anyway, it's rude to discuss a ladies age

Thats true lol.

When everyone asked for a picture, she said she was middle aged and that blah
Quote from Sponge :As much as I like hot chicks I don't think it would be appropriate for our younger visitors/users. (that sucks I know)

Never said the chicks have to be hot :bump:I just wanted to avoid the gender-based discrimination

Aside from Becky, are there other women perusing the LFS?
Quote from Speedy Pro :Never said the chicks have to be hot :bump:I just wanted to avoid the gender-based discrimination

Aside from Becky, are there other women perusing the LFS?

I heard James Rowe was pretty sexy with a camouflage g-string
LOLOLO RIDER ahahahahh
My entry =)
Attached images
lfswall.jpg
so ummm is this gonna happen?

Tell ya what, if ppl submit their pics (at 1000x800) I'll photoshop the calendar grids over them and publish the calendar.

Should I add LFS events?
yer events would be good, what would be nice if someone can make it so the numbers are selectable on destop screen so they expand to show the list(s) of events
Quote from KSheppard :so ummm is this gonna happen?

Tell ya what, if ppl submit their pics (at 1000x800) I'll photoshop the calendar grids over them and publish the calendar.

Should I add LFS events?

I'll do it with you. I'll go down the list of cars, taking screenshots at random tracks.

UF1 done so far - do you have MSN?

LFS "Official" Calendar/Wallpaper?
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG