The online racing simulator
LFS "Official" Calendar/Wallpaper?
(44 posts, started )
Ok, so I know that the demo racers' opinions aren't worth much around here, but anyways...

The official Audi site used to have downloadable wallpapers with monthly calendar with new one available every month. I was thinking that since there is so much hi-quality graphic content here, why not do a similar thing for LFS. Say, select 1 or 2 best wallpaper sized images every month, put a calendar on it and make them available for download on www.lfs.net Aside from the contributors having fun, I think this could also help raise the image of LFS a little bit in the eyes of the newcomers. As an additional thought, the calendar can have highlighted dates for various big league events or such...or the scheduled release date of a new patch

Maybe this belongs to the suggestions/improvements section, but since all the visual goodies are in this sub-forum, I'm posting it here.
I think it's good idea.
:bannana_p
something like that?(fast edit)
Attached images
july.jpg
Quote from Speedy Pro :Ok, so I know that the demo racers' opinions aren't worth much around here, but anyways....

This is why i hate people that always have an automatic hatred towards demo users, this is what it causes, someone automatically thinks this is what the forums are like, what a shame
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :This is why i hate people that always have an automatic hatred towards demo users, this is what it causes, someone automatically thinks this is what the forums are like, what a shame

Well, I didn't intend this as an umbrella type statement and I know that there is more than a fair number of very open-minded and mature users around here. Sadly though, there's also quite a few of the opposite type. And if I've offended anyone with that, my apologies

P.S. doesn't this forum have a beer smiley? Or is it 'cuz too many people are under the legal drinking age?
Quote from Speedy Pro :Well, I didn't intend this as an umbrella type statement and I know that there is more than a fair number of very open-minded and mature users around here. Sadly though, there's also quite a few of the opposite type. And if I've offended anyone with that, my apologies

P.S. doesn't this forum have a beer smiley? Or is it 'cuz too many people are under the legal drinking age?

Nono! you did'nt offend me at all mate! its just that this is what this forum has come to, demo racers automatically assuming there opinions dont get looked at properly. Maybe, im just being stupid though, im drunk and tired so im saying some strange shit atm lol
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14 : it triple posted for some reason
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14 : it triple posted for some odd reason
Hehe, nice triple post Frenchy.
An LFS calendar sounds like a good idea. Maybe this could be moved to Improvment Suggestions or something?
I could make one of these - infact...I'll give it a go.
whoa, wtf happened with the triple post? :scared:

Edit, I deleted two of them
January: UF1
Febuary: XFG
March: XRG
April: TBO
May: LRF
June: LX4
July: FOX
August: FO8
September: BF1
October: FWD GTR
November: GTR
December: All 19 cars "family photo"

I'd so love that

+1 for LFS calender
Quote from VTiRoj :January: UF1

I'd so love that

+1 for LFS calender

yeah +1 too.. that would be great!

(edit: was bored.. made a little (160x160) mobilephone LFS wallpaper)
Attached images
PDA_Blackwood_wallpaper.jpg

I'd so love that

+1 for LFS calender

+1, i think someone should have a go at making them, and then release them at the new year

Great idea!
I think this is a great idea...I'd buy one
I give permission to any one who wants to use the SimFIA Track Guide Images in their wallpaper, please note that you can only use this for your wallpaper nothing else. They can also distribute it publicly, but you can't do it for profit in any way. Also, you can't use it commercially (How ever if any of the dev's want to use any of my images they are free to do so with out any limits of any kind.).

All images along with the PSD's can be found here.
SimFIA LFS Tracks Images

Please do note, I do not allow people to use this on other league websites, or any website other than SimFIA except in the case of the statement above.

I'd so love that

+1 for LFS calender

Brill, +1!
Quote from Dygear :I give permission to any one who wants to use the SimFIA Track Guide Images in their wallpaper, please note that you can only use this for your wallpaper nothing else. They can also distribute it publicly, but you can't do it for profit in any way. Also, you can't use it commercially (How ever if any of the dev's want to use any of my images they are free to do so with out any limits of any kind.).

All images along with the PSD's can be found here.
SimFIA LFS Tracks Images

Please do note, I do not allow people to use this on other league websites, or any website other than SimFIA except in the case of the statement above.

That's a nice contribution but those images are from an older patch, they look bad The track maps have nice and round shapes now. I made mine of an image on the LFS website (too bad many tracks don't have their layout posted there )
Attached images
blackwood_layout.jpg
You have my vote Tomas
Quote from Tomas Stiborek :I did a Westhill map for Czech LFS League... and I think that we can use this style

http://czechlfs.net/upload/reportpics/map_we.jpg

That's awesome

I've made this trackpack which includes all(only) S1 tracks (used layout pics on LFS.net, there's no S2 track layout on it). There's also the .psd file incase you need it

(doesn't include the skidpad, dragstrip and autocross)
Attached files
LFS tracks.zip - 776.7 KB - 156 views
Hello guys, this evening I did this wallpaper, I hope you like it.

Click for enlarged pic
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Hello guys, this evening I did this wallpaper, I hope you like it.

Click for enlarged pic

hmm... pretty *drool*
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Hello guys, this evening I did this wallpaper, I hope you like it.

I dont like it

I LOVE it

I'd so love that

+1 for LFS calender

Might want to put xfg and xrg together so you have a month for the mrt.

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG